What's new

Banner Voting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,475
Reaction score
72,766
Golden Thread
0
To make a banner vote, click the ^ on right side of #1. Only 1 vote per member allowed, members can add or remove a vote by clicking it.

1000032838.webp
 
Upvote 9
ok. Just to make sure: does clicking this🥇on a post also count as a vote for banner, or just the arrow thingy?
 
Why's this in today's finds? Doesn't seem to be the right forum.
 
Why's this in today's finds? Doesn't seem to be the right forum.
Because I would think that "Todays Finds" is where most "Banners" but not all originate from.
 
I imagine that's true but still not the right forum. They've always been sticklers about posting in the appropriate forum. I know it gets the most views but I just posted finds from the past few months in the relic hunting forum for that very reason and there's some cool finds in them but that sub hardly gets any views.
 
I imagine that's true but still not the right forum. They've always been sticklers about posting in the appropriate forum. I know it gets the most views but I just posted finds from the past few months in the relic hunting forum for that very reason and there's some cool finds in them but that sub hardly gets any views.
Well I guess the biggest reason it here is because an Administrator decided it's best to put it here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom