What's new

Voting For Banner Refresher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,472
Reaction score
72,758
Golden Thread
0
Once again for those who may have forgotten and or never knew how the banner vote works...

Keep in mind each member can only vote once so voting for banner using the green bar gives a banner vote, but if you vote using the green bar then give it a like it removes the vote, a like is a banner vote as well as clicking in the green box...

 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
Once again for those who may have forgotten and or never knew how the banner vote works...

Keep in mind each member can only vote once so voting for banner using the green bar gives a banner vote, but if you vote using the green bar then give it a like it removes the vote, a like is a banner vote as well as clicking in the green box...

Thanks for the review.
 
If all votes count, I'm still trying to figure out how my 2000+ year old gold coin didn't make the grade. I see others with fewer votes get the nod though. There must be some other criteria that I'm unaware of.
 
If all votes count, I'm still trying to figure out how my 2000+ year old gold coin didn't make the grade. I see others with fewer votes get the nod though. There must be some other criteria that I'm unaware of.
Just an oversight is all, do you have better pictures of it though, if so please add it to post and I will make it the Banner photo....
 
Just an oversight is all, do you have better pictures of it though, if so please add it to post and I will make it the Banner photo....
That's the best I have at the moment. It's still in the export process which can take a few months sometimes.
 
That's the best I have at the moment. It's still in the export process which can take a few months sometimes.
No problem, when you do receive it take a better picture and post it or send it to me and I will make it the banner picture.
 
And... i still never got a banner for my pristine pull tab.

:P
That's because they're just a tiny bit too common. :laughing7:
 
Yup, just a tiny bit.....now if you find one with a different color than silver, all bets are off! :tongue3:
 
Keep looking. You never know...
Tab.jpg

 
Keep looking. You never know...
View attachment 2114156
Now RC.. thats a tab i wanna find !
Sheesh that should be a TreasureNet award... :P

They need a more "manly" one... like a beer pull tab ..lol
 
Yup, just a tiny bit.....now if you find one with a different color than silver, all bets are off! :tongue3:
Oh crap, you mean like the orange tab pictured? :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • P1001025_WM.webp
    P1001025_WM.webp
    257.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Like
Reactions: ARC
Nothing like a good tab to make your metal detecting day...
Here is a banner of a tab found in your neck of the wood RC... by Blossom.

IMG_9474.webp
 
Once again for those who may have forgotten and or never knew how the banner vote works...

Keep in mind each member can only vote once so voting for banner using the green bar gives a banner vote, but if you vote using the green bar then give it a like it removes the vote, a like is a banner vote as well as clicking in the green box...

Thanks for the explain, T.H. . I was a bit confused.

But...I don't recall seeing the tag of "Top Banner Poster" actually on a member's postings. Is this new and is it permanent or does the tag come off when the banner item gets shoved off? 🤔
 
Thanks for the explain, T.H. . I was a bit confused.

But...I don't recall seeing the tag of "Top Banner Poster" actually on a member's postings. Is this new and is it permanent or does the tag come off when the banner item gets shoved off? 🤔
Great point WHADIFIND-
 
Thanks for the explain, T.H. . I was a bit confused.

But...I don't recall seeing the tag of "Top Banner Poster" actually on a member's postings. Is this new and is it permanent or does the tag come off when the banner item gets shoved off? 🤔
Give me some time to research it, I know once a find is promoted to Banner the Banner tag stays.
 
Give me some time to research it, I know once a find is promoted to Banner the Banner tag stays.
Just gleaming the Banners up on the top it seems that I only have the extra "Top Banner Poster" tag.
This should be under Crusader as he holds the top banner poster over anyone.
I like getting the nod for a banner-though the "Top Banner Poster" can be taken off actually.
Just my thoughts regarding this extra tag,
Thanks
 
Just gleaming the Banners up on the top it seems that I only have the extra "Top Banner Poster" tag.
This should be under Crusader as he holds the top banner poster over anyone.
That depends on what "Top Banner Poster" means. And that depends on which words go together. Could be either of these:

Top Banner Poster , ie "This (banner) poster is Tops among those who have made the banner", or

Top Banner Poster, ie "This poster has made the (top) banner at the top of the site"

I don't know which is intended.
 
At the moment it (the Top Banner Poster) icon appears to be a software glitch, both site owners and I have tried to find and correct the issue but have not found a way to correct it just yet. What we don't want to do is edit the software banner plugins too much and cause an issue on the actual banner itself. It may correct itself.

I found a way to turn it on and turn it off on a member as admin, but if I turn it on on Pepperj's profile he then has 2 top banner poster icons and if I then turn it back off it only turns off the one I turned on not the original one in question.............

I will keep researching it trying to find a fix.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom