What's new

Voting For Banner Refresher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,473
Reaction score
72,759
Golden Thread
0
Once again for those who may have forgotten and or never knew how the banner vote works...

Keep in mind each member can only vote once so voting for banner using the green bar gives a banner vote, but if you vote using the green bar then give it a like it removes the vote, a like is a banner vote as well as clicking in the green box...

 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
And... i still never got a banner for my pristine pull tab.

:P
That's cuz you didn't find one of these in Gold.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20231109-194338.webp
    Screenshot_20231109-194338.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Like
Reactions: ARC
If all votes count, I'm still trying to figure out how my 2000+ year old gold coin didn't make the grade. I see others with fewer votes get the nod though. There must be some other criteria that I'm unaware of.
Same here! I’ve seen a small gold ring get a banner as opposed to a 21.83 gram solid 14kt Gold Vintage ring that didn’t. That was a hard one to let settle.
1699587065689.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom