Basic signs and symbols you have found

IMG_20130410_192629.jpgTwo over four down to get, N, Justintime

I'm curious about the M carving on the upper right side of this rock. I've seen it a few times in the field and would appreciate hearing about what you think it's telling me. Is it a M or lightning bolt or both???

Attachments

• m sign.jpg
    m sign.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 193
Hello Tinhorn, my opinion is that theres two trails may be East and West, or North and South, looks like a monument to me because of the size, there should be something else at that location indicating the other 2 directions, if not then it may be the starting line of a section. I used childrens building blocks as a reference 5 wide and 5 deep, or 25 blocks each one references a square league. Anyone out there if they had a silver cache and a seperate one for gold nearby where would they keep the jewels

I see the W / M now, letters seem to represent numbers ( or it seems ) and numbers seem to represent distance / depth or that seems to work for me, a M = 14th letter of the alphabet X 10 = 140 They seem to use a cordel in a yard, a cordel is 189.5 feet I round it off to 190 feet and use 28 feet / 48 feet / 95 feet / 190 and use any or all combinations of them, remember the Kings measurements from the tip of his little finger to thumb / from the tip of his middle finger to his elbow , from the tip of his middle finger to his shoulder to totals ???? 230 CM or 7 ft 7 inches deep and thats been verified in the field. A "W" = 23 X 10 = 230 or 7ft 7 in. 140 and 230 seem to me that both works, depth and distance and you have both a M and a W, they were sneaky critters, but don't tell anyone ok

Last edited:
I... remember the Kings measurements from the tip of his little finger to thumb / from the tip of his middle finger to his elbow , from the tip of his middle finger to his shoulder to totals ???? 230 CM or 7 ft 7 inches deep and thats been verified in the field. ...

Really? I'd like to hear about those verifications. Care to provide any information?

I'm thinking that the ragged edge shape is a lightning bolt telling you not to move those support
stones or you'll get that bear's head end of the boulder on your head or into your lap. :laughing7:

Find out what that bear is staring at. Just remember that a bear's eyesight is BAD, so whatever it
is shouldn't be very far away. Bears rely on their sense of smell more than their eyesight.

Last edited:
Springfield Not really, they are on private property and the property oweners don't care for cut fences, dogs that run cattle, ect. Most have been posted in T-net. I get 2 hours a day at the library and don't really have the time to do a lot of research. Have you wondered where they put the jewels

Hello Springfield, I may have not made myself clear, they used tunnels , large square cuts outs in limestone, caves and many more others than a hole in the ground, lots have been posted. I do think they used different symbols for different things, Vaults , mines , caches, trail markers, for the most part I think the size matters, don't make any sence for them to use an elephant as D.M. Lost Horse found, or a 30 ft rattle snake when the object is 200 feet away

Hello Tinhorn, my opinion is that theres two trails may be East and West, or North and South, looks like a monument to me because of the size, there should be something else at that location indicating the other 2 directions, if not then it may be the starting line of a section. I used childrens building blocks as a reference 5 wide and 5 deep, or 25 blocks each one references a square league. Anyone out there if they had a silver cache and a seperate one for gold nearby where would they keep the jewels
Just a guess but maybe a triangle or a cross..

i know iam wondering now,i never thought about the jewels. it be nice to have some jewels to go along with the gold and silver,yea,yea,yea.jewels,sweet.

Billy and DTTH, Its just a thought but I have seen and seen posted Crosses / Podium' s 4 feet high X 10" square with a 30 degree slope on the top with a 3" X 3" X 3" deep drill hole in the lower right hand side , sticking out of the ground, I may have indicated that the Church may have been placed in the center of a square and one that was at the end of a row so to speak, its my opinion that a Alpha / Omega indicates the Start and End but so does a triangle at each end of 5 square leagues.

Its just a thought that since they dug a hole ? placed the Gold in the bottom replaced part of the dirt then placed the silver and finished the back fill, some may have been offset, It lingers in my mind that the Jewels may been only at the church site and may have been overlooked, one that I worked pretty good after the fact was reported to have 75,000. oo in silver, could there have been gold and Jewels either below or to one side, it's a must to think outside the box, WAY OUT SIDE. When you find a church site I would think it would be time to use a detector that will detect ground mineral and search for disturbed earth.

This out of respect for Mesa Buddy and Old Dog, I wonder if it would be ok to go back aways and reply to a post something that may be very interesting, a large Large Fish with its mouth open, I have a theory about it. Thanks for the input

This out of respect for Mesa Buddy and Old Dog, I wonder if it would be ok to go back aways and reply to a post something that may be very interesting, a large Large Fish with its mouth open, I have a theory about it. Thanks for the input

Dsty

Would an open mouth shark, over a white dog go along with your theory?

Oddrock

Attachments

• june2010james2 089 (640x480).jpg
    june2010james2 089 (640x480).jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 198

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back