Basic signs and symbols you have found

left circle reminds me of owl and would like to know if u checked out the rock with the cutout? HeartRockMarkup.jpg

View attachment 835099

Any ideas on this one old dog? Thanks, L.C.Baker
HEY L.C. BAKER, 'INTERESTING SYMBOL COMBINATION.' THESE SYMBOLS LOOK TRACED ON PAPER. MORE CLUES PROBABLY COULD BE FOUND ON A PHOTO OF THE ACTUAL ROCK-MAP, THERE MAY BE OTHER SYMBOLS SURROUNDING IT. -- [WILL LIST PAGE NUMBERS, WHERE THESE SYMBOLS CAN BE FOUND IN KENWORTHY'S BOOK: TREASURE SIGNS, SYMBOLS . . . .] SPEAKING HYPOTHETICALLY: THIS LOOKS LIKE A MINIATURE OMEGA TRIANGLE MAP, SHOWING THE MOST NORTHERLY CORNER {#3}. THE SYMBOLS LOOK SPANISH AND THEY ARE COMBINED TOGETHER. APPEARS TO HAVE 5 SYMBOLS COMBINED AND 2 MINIATURE GUARDIAN-DOGS FACE-PROFILES. {#1} A TRIANGLE SYMBOL, PG.31 {#2} A UPSIDE NUMBER 7 INCORPORATED ON THE LEFT-SIDE OF THE TRIANGLE, PG.27

{#3} A TUNNEL SYMBOL, THE UPSIDE DOWN '' U '' SHAPE, PG.36 {#4} SOLID CIRCLE OR DOT SYMBOL {REPRESENTS #1},PG. 38 {#5} CIRCLE WITH CENTER DOT REPRESENTS #3 {#6 AND #7} 2 MINIATURE GUARDIAN DOG HEADS, POINTING DOWN TO THE RIGHT AT 45 DEGREES {ON BOTTOM OF SYMBOLS} -- THE LONG ARM OF THE #7 IS THE DIRECTION TO FOLLOW. --- ON THE TRIANGLE, CORNER #1 IS THE MOST SOUTHERN. CORNER #2 IS MORE NORTH AND CORNER #3 IS THE MOST NORTHERLY. [LOOK FOR THE GUARDIAN-DOGS,
THEY HELP LEAD THE WAY TO THE SAFER ENTRANCES] -- THE TRUTH IS OUT THEREIMAG1758.JPG

Last edited:
Elephants supposedly means a heavy load and the trunk indicates the direction to travel......the direction of the trail. Your's with the spade end to the trunk and it's touching the ground could easily mean to dig at that spot for another clue. If you do dig, do it with care so as not to scratch up, chip, or crack any marked up stone you may find. IF there is a clue buried there, it might be very shallow (a foot or so) or it could be deep, as in 6 or 8 feet.

Wanadig, here's some serious advice to you about treasure hunting. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER try to live off of any material you HAVE NOT FOUND. It should be done as a HOBBY until and unless you actually make a recovery of value at which point it can help finance further searches. If you have bills coming due, get something to bring in money NOW. Wash cars if you have to, but don't bet your future on something you may never find. Spend this time making some cash and NOT out in the boonies trying to find a "maybe" cache. Not smart; not cool.

r 61.jpg I was looking at this picture and it occurred to me that along with the fact that it is numbers it is also a riddle like this is to this as that is to that type thing but also like out of the eater came something to eat out of the strong came something sweet and if you read this in judges 14 in the bible you would know that only Sampson the one who made up the riddle could know the answer to it so someone who has either a paper that has been lost or some kind of key to all of the numbers would be able to solve the riddle depicted here. Someone who is possible part of the kgc or maybe a mason could tell you what it is. Otherwize its just hooblah.

20030429-001.jpg I don't know how to get a hold of this guy but I wish I did I know what it means either under the setting sun or a place where there is no sun whatever that is at the bottom separate looks like a anchor could be found or it is the next clue the anchor is I mean.

As a follow up I think this would be the next clue 3434.jpg then you have to be an avid bible reader to know that in revelation it says there was no longer any sea (c) because it says in song of Solomon which I already made a reference to as the beale cipher all of them experts with the sword which is the word of god and if you put w.j. in ref. to an anchor there was a ship that sank in 1876 according to W. J. HATFIELD 1876 - WRECK WRAK EPAVE WRACK PECIO captain by the name of W.J. Hatfield who was supposedly carrying petroleum to Belgium or something and his boat sprang a leak anyways the confederate treasure would be atleast well if you scroll down it has the coordinates probly just luck that I found that symbol online and was able to draw a connection

View attachment 840485 I was looking at this picture and it occurred to me that along with the fact that it is numbers it is also a riddle like this is to this as that is to that type thing but also like out of the eater came something to eat out of the strong came something sweet and if you read this in judges 14 in the bible you would know that only Sampson the one who made up the riddle could know the answer to it so someone who has either a paper that has been lost or some kind of key to all of the numbers would be able to solve the riddle depicted here. Someone who is possible part of the kgc or maybe a mason could tell you what it is. Otherwize its just hooblah.

About this time anew emblem was added to the Order, it was
a simple triangular white card, somewhat resembling the knights speer,
in the three corners of which were written the figures 7. 3,
and 5, in the center of this card was printed the capital letter
R, and immediately below this was written the number 61. Let
the reader presume this card to be placed before him with the
long, acute angle upward, as the upper part of a pear in silu;
let him imagine the figure 7 in the left hand corner. the figure 3 in
the upper corner, and the figure 5 in the right hand corner. Now
he should place the capital letter R in the center of the card, and
61 immediately under it, and read us follows, beginning with the
capital R , and running round the several angles of the card, from
left to right R —Revolution. 7+3+5=15, of fifteen states in 61 or Revolution of fifteen states in 1861. These cards
were thrown about the streets and corners of many of the Northern
border cities nearly two months before the election of Mr. Lincoln.
L.C. Baker

Tried to post a sling of photos from the Epiritu Santo Minas site, but your server dumped my post and photos right after I uploaded them..........Maybe you can ask the administrator to fish them up and post them for you. Twisted

There were 30 or so more photos....................I wonder where they went?

Attachments

• P06-13-13_13-59.jpg
    P06-13-13_13-59.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 150
  • P06-12-13_14-50.jpg
    P06-12-13_14-50.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Knight00.jpg.jpg
    Knight00.jpg.jpg
    579 KB · Views: 148
It's fun that things continue to open up, and you learn amazing things about the rocks you've been staring at for a long time. This heart is certainly the centerpiece of our site, but we had no idea how many things were on it, and now after looking at other shapes on the site, we're starting to see the components of this heart, which is the first monument we found. We've found other owls and ducks, and although some are carved with detail, and some are more symbolic, they have certain things which confirm what they are... that's how we figured this out. I just have to figure out the shapes in the middle.
View attachment 839129

32 degrees, 132 degrees, 232 degrees or 332 degrees. If the site is set up by reflection as is Espiritu Santo Minas, try 23, 123, 223 or 323 degrees. At it's base measure, the hidden entry will be somewhere between 32 paces or feet from the smaller palm stone heart,and as much as 332 paces or feet from the standing heart. The slash across the center of the heart is in reference to "Knife to Heart"; that is the graphic angle on the ground from the base of the color or lode where it first becomes visible on the surface, in relation the portal you seek. The heart is a cross reference to sight from. A third point to sight from is the Eagle's roost; a permanant point above the hidden portal where an eagle pair looked out over the area, before everyone shot all of their food out from under them. The main heart "zone" will be an area at a point over the lode where pieces of stone are laid out on the surface and hand selected to match the "colors" encountered underground in the mine as they tunneled the vein within.

One should first seek out the cache site either up and to the side, or down and to the side from the hidden portal. The cache will be inbetween two alike markers (stone or wood) so many feet apart from each other and usually on some sort of shelf or tier or small level spot. Within the cache will be ore and or dore ingots; generally found under a small boulder off center and inbetween the markers. The heart angle line on the heartstone applies here as well to locate the mine from the cache. The shape of the stone over the cache is also a clue as to how the mine is hidden, be it cut blocks or round boulder or stacked stone. Even the shape of the shelf or tier may be a clue to a cubby.

Two hearts are involved: a larger standing heart as in your picture, and a smaller laying heart near to the portal; About 32 feet away.....one heart to another. Twisted

Two different methods of several in hidding the portal..................

Attachments

• P06-12-13_13-39[1].jpg
    P06-12-13_13-39[1].jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 173
  • P06-07-13_18-10[1].jpg
    P06-07-13_18-10[1].jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
It's a natural hydrothermal overall. Usually a form of hammer mark can be found at the left base of the wall near to the ground. Graphics on Antonio's paper map would tend to read about 4-5 feet deeper to the floor. This place is also hidden within the labyrinth like map drawn by Miera for the Doming. & Escalante Expedition as well as Carrie Shin Ob of the Utas, miles and mountains away; same lode of goodies. Strange that Miera didn't clue in the Monk he walked the distance with.

The "Horse of Sante Fe".........."The Diviner" ? you decide.

Attachments

• DSC01370a.jpg
    DSC01370a.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 169
  • JPEG Image (3216363)ab.png
    JPEG Image (3216363)ab.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Any thoughts?

WhaleRock.jpg
We call this the whale eating an elephant. It sits on the shelf above the big heart rock that is my avatar. It's position is prominant, it's large. But, it is one object which we are not sure about. Note the little window in the rock on the left. Natural? Just a rock? Anyone seen anything like this? Thanx.

Of the numerous animal shapes to be used when closing in on one of the hidden portals, the captain's parrot appears to be of the most importance. There should be a high spot over the site that would be and probably was a choice location for an eagle's roost. Usually an old tree. There should be a high predator trail crossing nearby. Another main animal trail should run along the lower face of the slopes. These were used by the burros so as the wild aimals would cover their tracks going to water each trip. Look for beaten ground and individual stones that don't quite fit in. A tunnel could run under a row of them so many paces apart.

The main stone you are looking for at any hidden portal site will be a stone or two stones; One the shape of a man's head in helmet and sometimes one to imitate a torch flame aside.......Sometimes trowel shaped just the same. This will be about 80' feet out from the hidden portal and the alingment is as easy as picturing a 45 degree angle going out from the forehead or below the back of the head shaped stone. "At the point of lighting your torch"

Attachments

• DSC01140.JPG
    DSC01140.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 162
  • Turtle & Parrot Wing..Early Knight & Torch Flame.jpg
    Turtle & Parrot Wing..Early Knight & Torch Flame.jpg
    968.1 KB · Views: 177
Heartquest:
That whale swallowing an elephant must be some kind of metaphor. Have you tried sighting through that small hoyo formed by the elephant's tail? Form both sides?

I've cranked in some contrast to bring out anything that might be worn and hidden and there are a bunch of things to the left of the yellow lines, on the elephant's hip area.....the whole area. Included are several circles that could mean different things.....from water holes, to cache holes, to having the value of "2" for each circle. Remember, a dot = 1.......a circle = 2........and a circle with a dot inside = 3. There are several letters and numbers in that area, too. The yellow linework is showing the large "V" (confirmation?) and the red line is another possible "V", but could also be indicating a ridgeline.

The eye of the whale is closed and is carved as a concaved area. There are several letters and number in the concaved area. You can double check these things in the unmarked negative I've posted.

The part of the whale's head to the right of the red line work MIGHT be a topo of the area. Is there a large depression neerby? on top of a ridge??

That large "V" has a compass value in it's angle. Just guesstamating it looks from about 120 to 135 degrees. That's just a WAG. :)

WhaleRock--Heartquest--cropped.jpg

WhaleRock--Heartquest--cropped--negative.jpg

Sure would make a wonderful corner marker if it is then it will on the heading of N/S/E/W, and the direction would be forward and reverse, the end is kinda pointed which would serve to identify it as a different league square. If I was working it I would look for something at 1200 /1350 feet in both directions it indicated something that's hip high. Good post

Here's a couple more recent discoveries. We have a small helmeted head on the ground, as Twisted Fork mentioned above. And then we have this gigantic very cool figure up on a stone tower above the site. It reminded me of the wood figure posted by Twisted Fork above. Both of these rocks are so cool. I feel like I found a new treasure every time we find something like these.
TrailFace3Bird.jpg
AngelTower.jpg

this could b something,even when i changed the pic it stayed highlighted?the figure has been worked by man i would say.the jaw seems 2 b different material.AngelTower.jpgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back