Digger82 Full Member Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 183 Reaction score 69 Golden Thread 1 Location Finland 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2011 #1 Hunted a beach with the Deus and found quite a few coins: Found 15 euros, not bad. Click the picture to make it bigger. Used the dry beach mode, sensitivity 90 and disc 33. Upvote 0
Hunted a beach with the Deus and found quite a few coins: Found 15 euros, not bad. Click the picture to make it bigger. Used the dry beach mode, sensitivity 90 and disc 33.
biggmike Hero Member Joined May 27, 2010 Messages 751 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 2 Location Florida 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2011 #2 Good job That's about $22 US. I wish I could find that much in $$. I usually come away with a couple bucks Keep it up.
Good job That's about $22 US. I wish I could find that much in $$. I usually come away with a couple bucks Keep it up.