What's new

Bead Artifact

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these at my dig site. Broken drill, and points with the fossil bead. Along with some scrapers. The bone piece is 5.5 inches long. Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • wild w 229.webp
    wild w 229.webp
    212.5 KB · Views: 150
  • wild w 232.webp
    wild w 232.webp
    241.4 KB · Views: 140
  • wild w 245.webp
    wild w 245.webp
    352.1 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
How come your pic date is 09/10/2011? The first pic upper left corner that looks like a Waller Knife. Great finds
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Hey Rock. I used my girlfriends camera and the date is wrong. Thanks for pointing it out. The Waller is a broken paddle drill I think?
 
Hey Rock. I used my girlfriends camera and the date is wrong. Thanks for pointing it out. The Waller is a broken paddle drill I think?
Yeah I dont even set the date on mine. I figure it eats batteries fast enough already. I really like the different type of artifacts you find. Its always something different.
 
Thanks Rock. Variety is the spice of artifact hunting! I am going to research where the fossils come from. That is the second bead found made from that particular fossil.
 
Catherine, nice finds! I've never found a drill, but am always lookin. The fossil is probably a crinoid stem. They are all over here in MO. They certainly made for easy bead work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom