BEALE MYSTERY SOLVED

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The real mystery here is who is claiming and what of the Beale story is "solved"- the ciphers, the perilous adventure, the identity of the Thomas J Beale character, if the treasure vault ever actually existed, ETC?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The real mystery here is who is claiming and what of the Beale story is "solved"- the ciphers, the perilous adventure, the identity of the Thomas J Beale character, if the treasure vault ever actually existed, ETC?

The way the ciphers are set up you would think someone must have hidden something . 200 years no one but me has done it . Working with a few people that will be able to prove what I have accomplished .

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The way the ciphers are set up you would think someone must have hidden something . 200 years no one but me has done it . Working with a few people that will be able to prove what I have accomplished .

You ? Hid something 200 years ago?
Do you remember where you hid something?
Have you a recovery confirmed by anyone but yourself to prove it ,or is the Fuller brush man making his rounds? ( Again.)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... 200 years no one but me has done it ...
Reckon if you had done it, you would not spend so much time here on TN and other sites reveling in self braggadocio attempting to convince others with these endless barrage boasts.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Reckon if you had done it, you would not spend so much time here on TN and other sites reveling in self braggadocio attempting to convince others with these endless barrage boasts.

Only been three years of no results , what' s the hurry? :evil5:

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yah, all 60 post for the year 2017. Jean's been ripping up the board.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread