What's new

Becks Drywasher

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My one and only Drywashing adventure Goler Gulch ? using an old becks . The high ground behind me had big bore holes all along the rise . We were finding gold in the bottom of this wash . I still have one of these old becks out in the barn its like new condition . The only thing missing is the metal tag . Scan0001.webp
 
I have an old Beck, it's in pieces . I'll get back together one of theses days. Those guys could sure eat the dirt. Great old machines.
 
I brought this old post back to the top because my becks dry washer is still sitting out in the barn . May be its time to sell if there any interest in this old machines .
 
Cool Pic!
Look at the slap in that Drive Belt!
Woo hoooo.
 
What a cool design of a dry washer...wish I lived closer to dry dirt...:occasion14:

Cleaned up the pic a bit...went from small to too large..lol

Scan0001-2.webp

Scan0001-3.webp
 
I brought this old post back to the top because my becks dry washer is still sitting out in the barn . May be its time to sell if there any interest in this old machines .
What kind of shape is it in, where in Ca and how much?
 
Mike are you using the old leather belt >
 
I knew Harold Beck back when i first started goldmining with my grandfather back in the 1960 around Randsburg.
 
I have wanted to chime in on this thread but.........UHHHHH. had to clean the garage to get to the thing.beck4.webpbeck1.webpbeck2.webpbeck3.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom