What's new

Been a long time since i posted

lowtones

Full Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
I have not been around for a while and i have been reading all the posts. it seems a lot of people are having a great summer. I saved all my finds since july 1st and i have been very lucky this year. I found some platinum and some diamonds. my wife took those and i hid the rest so i can cash in and make some money. Jeff thanks for the happy birthday.
good luck to all
Lowtones
 

Attachments

  • BB NIGHT.webp
    BB NIGHT.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 502
  • DSC00612.webp
    DSC00612.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 494
  • July..webp
    July..webp
    84.9 KB · Views: 498
Upvote 0
Welcome Back !
You've been Busy :thumbsup:
 
Nice gold and platinum! Mind posting where you were searching: beaches, parks ... safety deposit boxes?<G>
 
looks good! post more often!
 
Well howdy!
Nice haul. Good to see your still out there, was worried something happened to you, hadn't heard from you.
I've been out to the beaches in Jersey, finding green quarters and silver rings. =)
See ya,
Danny
 
Welcome back Lowtones, I was starting to wonder where you were. At least you haven't lost your touch....... :hello2:
 
Glad to see ya back and still diggin the good stuff LT. keep it comin and don't be such a stranger.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
WOW! You're definitely on a lucky streak. :notworthy:

Keep it up. :icon_thumleft:
 
welcome back. Your definitely living up to the name...Lowtones. Awesome finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom