What's new

Best Colonial Silvers

hudsonhank

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 29, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson NH
recovered these 17th century silvers in New England over the past 12 years with various metal detectors.Pine Tree Shillings and Three pence ,Oak Tree Shilling and Two pences,Piller and Wave Spanish Cobs.
 

Attachments

  • mass bay09 169_1.webp
    mass bay09 169_1.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 570
  • mass bay09 176_1.webp
    mass bay09 176_1.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 618
Upvote 0
Very impressive! I imagine you have plenty of 18th century silver too :thumbsup:
 
The most impressive pile of colonial silver ever posted on Tnet :notworthy:
 
Hank,
Keep hunting hard and one day you might find some nice coins!! :laughing9: :laughing9:
Seriously my friend, those are the best that I have seen anywhere!!! Those are amazing coins!
Keith
 
WOW! Now that is some history right there! :headbang:

Beautiful finds!!
 
Nice collection, glad you kept them :headbang:
 
I have been hunting since 1972 and haven't found any of that stuff here on Cape Cod yet... What am I doing wrong?
 
This is truly an obscene Colonial post, Hank. :laughing9: This is the best Colonial silver picture I have ever seen posted on a forum. You are a true Colonial bloodhound. :laughing7: Thanks for stopping by. :hello:

Kirk :hello:
 
Kirk PA said:
This is truly an obscene Colonial post, Hank. :laughing9: This is the best Colonial silver picture I have ever seen posted on a forum. You are a true Colonial bloodhound. :laughing7: Thanks for stopping by. :hello:

Kirk :hello:
I agree with you Kirk! Totally obscene!!! He ought to have to take this down!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :headbang:
 
umrgolf said:
The most impressive pile of colonial silver ever posted on Tnet :notworthy:

I've never seen anything like that. Ever...
 
Nice! I hope to have a pile of coins like that in 20 years!
 
Neil in West Jersey said:
Nice! I hope to have a pile of coins like that in 20 years!


I do have a pile "like" that, but they ain't that! ;D
 
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom