Whydah
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2010
- Messages
- 1,080
- Reaction score
- 1,917
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- New England
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting















As all of you now know by now, Sunday I made one of the best finds in my detecting career. Sunday was as normal as usual, Casper and I hooked up for one of our usual water hunts. I could see when we got there it was going to be tough going. The wind was blowing and the waves were crashing, and it was still early. Casper made a B-line to the open depths as usual, and I lingered closer to the shallows... slowly making my way out deeper, when suddenly I was stopped in my tracks, whith a very LOW growel.... sweet sounds were coming into my headphones . This was the very first target of the day....Staring at me in the bottom of my scoop, was this beutiful, 14 K ring with - 5 diamonds in it... we both agree,that it may total somewhere around 2 1/2 carats in ice... give or take a little... what ever it turns out to be, it sure is a prety little thing... Wow what a way to start it all off. I couldn't get over to Casper fast enough to show it to him.. Here are a few newer pictures... I actually thought it was a pull tab.... DIG everything......
Upvote
0
, Wow...
That is one of the nicest rings!!!BANNER I SAY!!! Dig everything is my motto too!!! You and CASPER are unstoppable this year!!
Chug







