What's new

big mexican job today - my 3rd one of these

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
picked up the guru Ken and off we head. i was hoping some of his luck would rub off on me, but it failed for us both today.

saw one small gold earring and heard of another.

the lane had some pirates today: david, dalton, larry & treas. joe

good luck, see u sat.
.
Video is like: under 3 mins.
.
.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the video Max. I too wonder how you can lose a belt buckel though I have only found one.
 
Nice video Max and I too, have often wondered how
in the world you could loose a belt-buckle and not
know it! Strange......Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom