What's new

Big Pennys Seem To Find Me Wherever I Go ;-)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,547
Reaction score
586
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Penny's Seem To Find Me Wherever I Go ;-)

Whelp -- we'all know the drill = work all week and when the weekend arrives = grab tector and go DIGGIN :icon_pirat:



































































 
Excellent day by the looks of it. How did you find that site? Its getting harder and harder over here one the east side with suburbia ever expanding.
 
nice digs! WTG!
 
Wow - you got yourself a heck of a site there. Awesome variety of coins and relics. Suspender buckle, LC and Indian are sweet. What are the 2 white objects?
Congrats!
 
Love the LC and Indian head! Clean those puppies up and take a pic if you can! They should both oil up nice.
 
great bunch of digs man!!...love all them relics! looks like a great site man, congrats!!
 
That's the kind of sites I like to hunt lots of great fines , a site that just keeps giving !
 
Excellent digs. :thumbsup: Congrats on the LC and IH, lots of nice relics, too. I have dug a white button like your two before on a field hunt. WTG

HH
p.s. Sweet photos. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom