titan
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2007
- Messages
- 362
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- northwest tn.
- Detector(s) used
- MXT
very nice !!!piggman1 said:Now that's a pocket spill!! I would love to come across one of those.

very nice !!!piggman1 said:Now that's a pocket spill!! I would love to come across one of those.


nice little hoard keep up the great work,,, more will come
Wow!!!! That's about all I can say. My first year of Md'ng anniversary is coming up here in a few weeks. I live here in Russell County,Ky. I have only dreamed of finding a spill like that. If you have any advice or tips that you would share with a fellow Kentuckian it sure would be appreciated....Congrats on your finds. If you ever want to get together for a big hunting adventure anywhere halfway close to where Russell County is and you could use some help just holler at me. I would be glad to hunt with someone that can find stuff like you apparently can.....BuckleBoy said:I do have some advice, Birdy. PM me.