What's new

Big Silver Pocket Spill!!!

Way to show your buddie the goods this time around!!!
 
:) nice little hoard keep up the great work,,, more will come
H/H Tallpaul
 
:o Wow!!!! That's about all I can say. My first year of Md'ng anniversary is coming up here in a few weeks. I live here in Russell County,Ky. I have only dreamed of finding a spill like that. If you have any advice or tips that you would share with a fellow Kentuckian it sure would be appreciated....Congrats on your finds. If you ever want to get together for a big hunting adventure anywhere halfway close to where Russell County is and you could use some help just holler at me. I would be glad to hunt with someone that can find stuff like you apparently can.....


Birdy1976
 
I do have some advice, Birdy. PM me.
 
I'm PM'nnnnn you as well.How do you do it?
 
Outstanding !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom