curious kat Bronze Member Joined Nov 10, 2013 Messages 2,302 Reaction score 2,824 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used ....eyes..... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2014 #1 Here's our largest, can I say "point", guess it is part of a spear head? Didn't notice before but there is some "blue" on it, anyone know what kind of rock this is made from? Upvote 0
Here's our largest, can I say "point", guess it is part of a spear head? Didn't notice before but there is some "blue" on it, anyone know what kind of rock this is made from?
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 10, 2014 #21 So what is the blue in it?
curious kat Bronze Member Joined Nov 10, 2013 Messages 2,302 Reaction score 2,824 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used ....eyes..... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 10, 2014 Thread Owner #22 ...I don't know rock...you can see it in the middle near the point, any ideas?