What's new

Box search 11/11/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Searched six half dollar boxes yesterday. None were skunks. Got the following
6x 1964
28x 40%
Pick up 4 more boxes tomorrow.
I don't miss road trips yet.
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Box search 11/13/09

Nice Rich, still getting silver.
 
Re: Box search 11/13/09

Rich Hartford said:
Searched six half dollar boxes yesterday. None were skunks. Got the following
6x 1964
28x 40%
Pick up 4 more boxes tomorrow.
I don't miss road trips yet.
HH
Rich
just off the cuff here; have done 35 Boxes since last posted not many skunks (8 in all), but alot of boxes with only 1 or maybe 2 or 3 and one with as many as 38 and one with 28, the rest less for a total of 25 %90's and 255 %40's. One of them was a 63 Ben. Oh did hit dozen or so Banks one day struck out but for one that had 35 Machined Rolls that gave up 34 %40's.

Think am gonna just say oh well if my gov actually does consider me a terrorist, am not gonna get too worked up over it; still have heard nothing from my inquiries, and I do not feel like one so that is what counts for me.
 
Re: Box search 11/13/09

Hey Rich, do you own a time machine ?

You're publishing results of boxes you searched on 11/13/09...........when today is 11/11/09.

Sorry bud, couldn't let it pass. ;D
 
Re: Box search 11/13/09

Sounds like a good day to me!!
 
Re: Box search 11/13/09

Rich is a "Renaissance Man". He is way ahead of the rest of us. JP
 
Re: Box search 11/13/09

thurmownator said:
Hey Rich, do you own a time machine ?

You're publishing results of boxes you searched on 11/13/09...........when today is 11/11/09.

Sorry bud, couldn't let it pass. ;D
Saw that too, Rich, october's over. ;D Seriously, nice results from those boxes. Were they Brinks?
 
Re: Box search 11/13/09

HAPPY VETERANS DAY !!!
When I wrote this post I remember asking myself why is Veteran's Day being celebrated on the 13th? Hope I'm not catching a case of dementia. When I start tossing out the silver and keeping the clad that's when I know I'm in trouble.

All of the boxes were of the flat variety.
 
Re: Box search 11/13/09

Rich's secret is out, he's the guy who picked up all the silver a couple days ago ! :laughing7:
 
Re: Box search 11/13/09

Rich, too much handeling of silver leads to dimentia. You have had quite the fair share of silver handeling this year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom