What's new

Boxes and the Columbus Twins 11/18/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Did 14 boxes of halves today,five of which were skunks. Here's the take

2x 1893 Columbian Exposition Halves
5x 1964 Kennedy
36x 40% Kennedy

The Columbus halves are the oldest coins I've found to date. Each came from a differnt bank. These are the cheapest 100+ year old Commemoratives and I have several that I carry around with me on road trips for teller trades.
Nice looking coins.
Friday I pick up 4 more boxes.
 
Upvote 0
How Ironic.... You make my find seem less exciting with you finding 2 today. It only took 10 minuet's for someone to top me today....... Nice Going Rich...... :-\

Mojo
 
Nice find!! :headbang: I have one but did not find it CRH
 
Congrats to both of you. Still waiting on my 1st and you find 2 in one night. Nice!
 
nice finds rich
im looking forward to getting my first Columbian Exposition half
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom