What's new

Buckle ID Anyone?

Swartzie

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
791
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this buckle today in a field near an area that dates back to the 1750's. I was pretty excited to dig it because it's stuff like this that I'm looking for. But, I don't know how old it is. Far as I know it could be modern horse tack. Is it horse tack or more like a pant buckle? How old could it be?

Thanks for looking.
-swartzie
 

Attachments

  • buckle_a.webp
    buckle_a.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 214
  • buckle_b.webp
    buckle_b.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 192
Yep... keep looking! Good stuff will come.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a harness buckle.
 
Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said:
creskol said:
Looks like a harness buckle.
i agree with creskol :hello: (long time no post)

yeap & probably not too old either
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom