J Jakeman Greenie Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 11 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Wilmington NC Detector(s) used AT PRO, Garrett Pro Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Great fun finding all these in a small 100 x 100ish area. Found some 2 and 3 ring bullets same area before. May be CW or much newer as I have a lot to learn about IDs. Lots of flat nails and skinny nails too.
Great fun finding all these in a small 100 x 100ish area. Found some 2 and 3 ring bullets same area before. May be CW or much newer as I have a lot to learn about IDs. Lots of flat nails and skinny nails too.
Rawhide Silver Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 3,626 Reaction score 2,194 Golden Thread 0 Location SouthWestern USA Detector(s) used Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2014 #2 I tumble the brass casings, they come out nice and you can date the ammo. Haven't figured out what to do with the square nails yet.
I tumble the brass casings, they come out nice and you can date the ammo. Haven't figured out what to do with the square nails yet.