What's new

Busy Day

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My hunting partner, Ken couldn't hunt today with me so I hoofed it to the beach by myself. Found several coins but the Cucci Ladies Steel Watch was a good find. I also got 2 Silver Rings, A 10KT. Gold Ear Ring and a SIlver Stud Ear Ring. The watch has 3 small diamonds on the face.
 

Attachments

  • Gucci.webp
    Gucci.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 502
Upvote 0
I'd say you had a busy day. Looks like a great hunt to me
drewan
 
Great finds, Les! :headbang:

I like that watch! :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • birds.webp
    birds.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 478
I got in the water 6:45AM and got out 2PM. Good thing I wore the wet suit.
 
ron lord said:
:headbang:WTG Les!!!

Hey there Ron,
Patsy from Ft Laud here, we met on Marco Island back in november. Good to see you around, I've been busy with other pursuits.
I hope all is well for you and family now, my thoughts for ya'll is always with love and for the best. Take good care and see/talk with you again soon.
 
Nice little jewelry box ya found there.
 
Great bunch of finds there, sounds like you worked hard for your loot.
 
I know which one will be reds Favorite!!! Chug
 

Attachments

  • Gucci.webp
    Gucci.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 413
Chug and Red said:
I know which one will be reds Favorite!!! Chug

Red says the center stone looks like tanzanite!!!
 
good stuff!!!!!!! congrats.
 
Great finds Les! That watch is nice!

Great finds Les! That watch is nice!
 
Great day, Les. You hit one hot beach!
 
Very nice Les. :icon_thumleft:
 
Way to go Les!! I am sure that watch is worth something.
 
Very nice finds Les....A busy day, but
a very productive day. Congratulations.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Very nice hunt! Congrat!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom