P pro778 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 144 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Forked River, Moorestown, NJ Detector(s) used ACE 250 E-TRAC Jun 4, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I was hoping someone might be able to help me with this. It's a 2 piece button. 1/2" in diameter and 3/16th's thick. Attachments lbutton.webp 3.7 KB · Views: 257 lbutton.webp 3.7 KB · Views: 242
I was hoping someone might be able to help me with this. It's a 2 piece button. 1/2" in diameter and 3/16th's thick.
fortbball9 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 1,514 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used GARRETT GTAx 550 Jun 4, 2009 #2 Is there a makers mark on the back,That will help date the button. But,I believe it is a flower button. That is a sweet looking button,I like finding buttons no matter whats on the front. Congrats fortbball9
Is there a makers mark on the back,That will help date the button. But,I believe it is a flower button. That is a sweet looking button,I like finding buttons no matter whats on the front. Congrats fortbball9
P pro778 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 144 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Forked River, Moorestown, NJ Detector(s) used ACE 250 E-TRAC Jun 4, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Thanks There's no markings on the back. It still has the thread on it. The first one I've found with thread still on it.
Thanks There's no markings on the back. It still has the thread on it. The first one I've found with thread still on it.
R RelicHunterBob Jr. Member Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookline, NH Detector(s) used White's TDI, DFX Jun 4, 2009 #4 You should always post a picture of the back. Someone may be able to date the button by looking at the back. Nice button. HH Bob K
You should always post a picture of the back. Someone may be able to date the button by looking at the back. Nice button. HH Bob K