Breezie
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2009
- Messages
- 6,278
- Reaction score
- 2,120
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
1/11/2010
This post was revived when IronPatch found a match for the back of the LION button. I welcome any thoughts or ideas on this lion button. Thanks, Breezie
Original Post:
Hey folks, Attached are 5 pics of some buttons I dug in a yard where I have found CW items as well as a 16th century buckle. I have close ups of the first 3. The lion button is most unusual. Button #2 seems to have a circle with lines running through it. Button #3 is made out of some type of metal, which could be lead, I'm not sure. Any help with any or all would certainly be appreciated. Happy Friday! Breezie
This post was revived when IronPatch found a match for the back of the LION button. I welcome any thoughts or ideas on this lion button. Thanks, Breezie
Original Post:
Hey folks, Attached are 5 pics of some buttons I dug in a yard where I have found CW items as well as a 16th century buckle. I have close ups of the first 3. The lion button is most unusual. Button #2 seems to have a circle with lines running through it. Button #3 is made out of some type of metal, which could be lead, I'm not sure. Any help with any or all would certainly be appreciated. Happy Friday! Breezie


I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel now. When I read your post about Iran, I looked at my button and realized the lion didn't have a sword. The C Rouyer lion is a good connection since they made 'Southern' buttons. Hopefully we will be able to find my particular button. I wish I didn't have to work today so I could search. Thanks again, Breezie








