What's new

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
The bee went out for her second trip with the yellow and black wetsuit. I wasn’t expecting to find much since it’s been way to cold for anyone to go swimming but I was pleasantly surprised. No, I didn’t find any gold but I came home with 3 silver rings, 61 cents in clad and the usual array of junk. All in all, it was a good hunt. Especially since I only spent a little less than two hours doing it. Not bad at all.

They were all totally black and I figured two of them were silver but was surprised to find that all three were silver. I wish I could get them to “shine” like the rest of you do but evidently I just don’t have the knack. I have a nice electrolysis unit. I have a chamois. I have jewelers rouge. I have silver soap. I have a dremmel that I can buff it up with. I have a silver cleaner/polisher cloth and still…. I just can’t get that sparkle. Ah well, no matter in my eyes they are pretty so that is all that matters to me.

This one says Sterling on the inside and it's a large but thin ring. It has a pretty scroll design on it but it's hard to see since I can't get it shining.

Ring0216113.jpg

This one is stamped 925 inside

Ring0216112-1.jpg

This one is also stamped 925 inside On the outside it says..... Friendship Love Happiness

Ring0216111-1.jpg

Not bad for my second day out this year in my new wetsuit. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
that is so exciting, 3 in one hunt! congrats
 
A triple shot of silver is always good. :thumbsup: What detector you using mumszie?
 
You did really well mumszie. How was the wet suit today, any easier?
 
WTG munsize, howz the water feel up there? it's 64* here
 
WTG mumszie rings are always nice to find....Matt
 
With that many nice silver rings, you know gold is just around the corner. keep it up!
 
ron lord said:
WTG munsize, howz the water feel up there? it's 64* here

I don't know what the water temp was but it was definitely cold. Steam rising off the water almost like a dense fog but I didn't feel it at all. It was great!
 
Unicorn said:
You did really well mumszie. How was the wet suit today, any easier?
This was only my second time wearing it but it was much easier. I think I'm gonna like this! :wink:
 
Looks like you are doing just fine to me, silver is silver and you are finding it. And that new wet suit is a good idea, now you can go out and hunt and not freeze .
On one of these trips hunting you will find the Gold and that will make it worth all the trouble.
 
TRIFECTA SILVER!! :headbang:

Keep 'em comin, Mumszie...nice hunting! :hello2:
 
Three silver rings is a great hunt Mumszie....WTG!!
Must be your new wet-suit...ya think? HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
:icon_pirat: seems like a wind of confidence is coming your way,keep at it...dont over do it ,seems like your on the treasure trail...HH
 
Congratulations on a great hunt. I can see a lot of shinies in your near future. Way to get it done. :thumbsup:
 
Great job on the hunt ! Glad your wet suit is working out for you.

Thanks for posting.

James
 
3 rings in one day would make me very happy too.. ya done did good, no ya did grrreat.. now alls ya need is some yellow to match your wetsuit.. wohooo am super thrilled for ya.. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom