Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 52
None of the 5 came in exactly the same. I think the amount of iron and hot rocks may of had something to do with it. Large silver does produce a low Fe reading tho. I pounded and gridded that area, and about a 50' area surrounding it with no luck. Not giving up tho! I'll be back at it again as soon as I can. Thanks for the comments and banner nominations!!!!

Did I miss the cache?
Nice coin though. I'm a few reale short of eight myself.

Ummmm...ya lost me bud

That is sure a beautiful coin. The detail for a 212 year old coin is fantastic

Now if that don't get the blood pumping nothing will. Well done!!

THATS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!! I'll probably never find one of those since I have a bounty hunter tracker iv haha :)

That was me and my mom's for the first couple years and we found an enormous amount of coins and jewelry, plus plain gold rings which brought $800+ ! Location and tenacity seem to be the most important. That said, I upgraded and couldn't be happier with my new Teknetics. But treasure is as treasure does lol. Your BH could sure find that plus tons of other stuff. It's a low-price detector, but as such also works really freaking well.

Ace--WoW! :notworthy: A reale cache? I can't even begin to imagine! Amazing, awesome, stellar, kick-ass! :icon_thumright:

Holy crap! Banner...that's awesome! Thanks so much! Can I use this pic as my banner pic instead?

Thats a dream find. I cant imagine the feeling that goes with digging all those.

HOLY COW! holy-cow.jpg

Beautiful coins ACE! I wonder if they were stashed in one of the houses that burned?

Now that's a big time score, congrats and I hope there are a few more for you in that area.
Congrats on making the Banner as well.
ZDD

Congrats on the banner, well deserved. I bet it feels good rolling all five of those whopper silver coins around in your hand.

Congrats my friend! Well deserved. Hunt of a lifetime

Congrats on an amazing find! Just one 8 Reales is Incredible, but to go back and find 4 more is Sick! WOW!

Congrats on your 8 Reales and Banner- Awesome!

I guess everyone is still frothing over 8 reales to notice,but im confused here,your thread post said cache of reales when you found 1,then 2 days later you find 4 more,something doesn't add up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back