Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 52
Part 2 of the video is up, but I goofed and posted part 3 as part 2. Oh well...what can ya do eh

Wow..... definitely a cache. And I'm sure there's more to be found. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a gold 8 escudo! Hahaha

That would be the next item on the wish list lol. I got nothing left from the original list. Kinda like beating your favorite video game...exciting, but once you got as far as you can, what do you do next??? I know, I'm just going to hunt for clad and pull tabs!!

Damn Ace! Are you kidding me. You're making my one 2 reale look a bit silly :-) big congrats that is really incredible. Not many will ever find something like that

Oh btw I'm disgusted with you lol

And you suck!

THATS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!! I'll probably never find one of those since I have a bounty hunter tracker iv haha :)

I'd vote banner but I already did for your measly one 8 reale find :tongue3:

I just put my Banner Vote in, fantastic finds. This is what we all dream about!

THATS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!! I'll probably never find one of those since I have a bounty hunter tracker iv haha :)

It doesn't matter what you swing, you just have to get the coil over the good stuff. Have faith man.

This is a banner no brainer! 5 eight reales is almost unheard of!

Thanks alot guys. It's still so surreal. I can't stop looking at them and wondering. How devastating it would have been for the loyalist who dropped them. They began to settle in my area in 1783, but were forced out in the late 1790's due to a massive forest fire. It flattened the whole town and surrounding villages as well. I bet there are some tears attached to them.

With finds like that it's time to start digging every single signal! Clean it out!

I also found it interesting that the ID was a 9-42.... Will have to remember that! :laughing7:

Congrats! Will watch for this to earn you your first banner! :thumbsup:

Finds of a lifetime! I'm speechless! Congrats and Banner!

Holy crap! FIVE 8 Reales!! And to think there could be more!! Post a good shot of all five for the Banner pic!!

Did I miss the cache?
Nice coin though. I'm a few reale short of eight myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back