S Sweetrazz Jr. Member Joined Sep 7, 2016 Messages 97 Reaction score 391 Golden Thread 0 Location Monterey ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2020 #1 Hi I'm trying to find out what this is and what the symbols or picture stands for. Thanks for you help Attachments IMG_20200803_041822747.webp 375.4 KB · Views: 85 IMG_20200803_041831494.webp 362.9 KB · Views: 76
Hi I'm trying to find out what this is and what the symbols or picture stands for. Thanks for you help
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Aug 3, 2020 #2 It looks like a Mexican Aztec fob or medallion. Upvote 0
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,197 Reaction score 107,781 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2020 #3 Hey sweet razz good to see you posting. Not sure about your find...but congrats !! Hope your getting some good bottles too. Cheers Upvote 0
Hey sweet razz good to see you posting. Not sure about your find...but congrats !! Hope your getting some good bottles too. Cheers
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 3, 2020 #4 creskol said: It looks like a Mexican Aztec fob or medallion. Click to expand... The symbols are birds. Tourist item. I was thinking Hopi or Navajo. Upvote 0
creskol said: It looks like a Mexican Aztec fob or medallion. Click to expand... The symbols are birds. Tourist item. I was thinking Hopi or Navajo.
S Sweetrazz Jr. Member Joined Sep 7, 2016 Messages 97 Reaction score 391 Golden Thread 0 Location Monterey ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2020 Thread Owner #5 Hey...how's it going. I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything. I haven't been out bottle hunting in a long time. I've been waiting for my car to get fixed. Anyhow hope all is well. Upvote 0
Hey...how's it going. I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything. I haven't been out bottle hunting in a long time. I've been waiting for my car to get fixed. Anyhow hope all is well.
S Sweetrazz Jr. Member Joined Sep 7, 2016 Messages 97 Reaction score 391 Golden Thread 0 Location Monterey ca Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2020 Thread Owner #6 Thanks guys for your input Upvote 0
randazzo1 Bronze Member Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 1,582 Reaction score 1,746 Golden Thread 0 Location New York, NY Detector(s) used Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2020 #7 I’m getting a New Zealand vibe from it Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,985 Reaction score 28,603 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Aug 3, 2020 #8 It is definately not a coin. Don... Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 4, 2020 #9 Im thinking Hopi https://kashgar.com.au/products/vintage-hopi-silver-overlay-medallion-pendants Upvote 0