What's new

can somebody please help to identify this VOC bottle?

nobody66

Greenie
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi everyone!

Can someone please help me to tell me something about
this bottle I recently found?

I will be interested in any ideas of how old it is, where it
comes from or what it can be worth?

I also hope it's real and not a fake...

Even though I don't know nothing about bottles yet, I do know
that I like this one :-)

Thank you so much in advance!
Pia
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0.webp
    IMG_0.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_1.webp
    IMG_1.webp
    13 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_2.webp
    IMG_2.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_3.webp
    IMG_3.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_4.webp
    IMG_4.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_5.webp
    IMG_5.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_6.webp
    IMG_6.webp
    29 KB · Views: 481
nobody66 said:
Aha....but isn't that a good thing though or is it like it's only cracks of aging if its a fake?
Sorry, I know so little about this so maybe my questions seems stupid ???

Thanks, Pia
I dont know how long it takes to appear. :dontknow: I used to have an Uncle when I was a kid that restored antiques. All his old pottery had those surface cracks. I remember he used to soak them in different chemicals for restoration..
 
Upvote 0
Nice, even if it is a repro or fake it is a nice piece since you got it for a bargain. Hope it is real and worth a mint for you.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom