What's new

can u plez tell me about my whites blue max

Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
78
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wv 2 miles from Western,Md
Detector(s) used
Teroso Sand Shark
I have a Whites Blue Max 950 that I bought used about ten years ago. I just started using it but I am wondering if I need a different one for the beach. Today I was at Virginia Beach and when I was near the water on wet sand it kept ringing iron every other second. Do I need a different metal detector for the beach? And for someone just starting in this hobby can someone reccomend a good detector??
 
missmetaldetectingdiva said:
I have a Whites Blue Max 950 that I bought used about ten years ago. I just started using it but I am wondering if I need a different one for the beach. Today I was at Virginia Beach and when I was near the water on wet sand it kept ringing iron every other second. Do I need a different metal detector for the beach? And for someone just starting in this hobby can someone reccomend a good detector??
You surely came to the RIGHT place!!Welcome Aboard!
 
Yes. You need a different md for the beach. Any one that has a PULSE INDUCTION circuit is the preferred machine for salt water. The constant "iron" beeps are caused by the minerals in the water. Most VLF machines can't handle it. Welcome Aboard! I've hunted the VA Beach area. You have a DYNAMITE place to hunt! TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom