What's new

Can you picture three women...............

kuger

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
9,732
Reaction score
2,803
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
working away,passing the camp gossip?? :laughing7:
gr.rocks1745.webp
 
Upvote 0
or...............................
index.webp
 
I bet they were grumbling about doin' all the work, while the men were lounging around the wigwam, passin' the pipe.:laughing7:
 
sure it isn't a practice putting green?
 
Man Kuger the Miwok was busy has beavers with all those holes, that's was a good little read thanks. I have never seen that many before.
 
This is a lodge where I grew up.Terrible picture but that fire place is huge...the "orifice",is about 6'x6-10'.On both sides (The bear is standing one the one)are two huge slabs with about 10 or so holes in each one...one of the neatest fire places I have ever seen
bv lodge.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom