What's new

✅ SOLVED CAN YOU SPOT THE FAKE PART 2

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok this time there is one photo of one fake point, I will tell you where they got picked up, the rest is up to your eye. Good Luck. #1 found in Coryell co. Texas Rodney 010.webp #2 found in Huron Co. OhioRodney 011.webp #3 Bell CO. TexasRodney 012.webp #4 Hot Springs Co. ArkansasRodney 014.webp #5 Zapata Co. TexasRodney 015.webp In 2 days I will tell which one is the 1 and only fake. Good Luck.
 
Upvote 0
Everyone will be shy. So just 1 fake this time and no tricks? #5
 
Last edited:
Pretty sure #2 but #1 looks odd, funny the ones I find are never that nicearrow heads 014.webp
 
I'll go with #5 as well.
 
Everyone will be shy. So just 1 fake this time and no tricks? #5

There is just 1 ( one-uno ) fake that's all, no tricks, no jokes, no slide of hand, the other four are the real deal. Don't be shy, it's just a guess.
 
#5 looks like the fake to me.
 
I would say #3.
 
I'm going to say #1 even though #4 has some major red flags.
 
I guess if someone goes to the trouble of faking something they want it to look good. So the hornstone in #2 looks good but I also feel it could be a trick. :laughing7: Sooo looking at the order of pictures 1-5 it looks as if you may have possibly shot # 4 twice as it is out of sequence on your camera info embedded in the photo.
So with brilliant scientific deduction my guess is # 4 :tongue3:
 
#4 is my guess.
 
I guess if someone goes to the trouble of faking something they want it to look good. So the hornstone in #2 looks good but I also feel it could be a trick. :laughing7: Sooo looking at the order of pictures 1-5 it looks as if you may have possibly shot # 4 twice as it is out of sequence on your camera info embedded in the photo.
So with brilliant scientific deduction my guess is # 4 :tongue3:

On that, I had 6 points to put in play for show and tell, but I did the last pick the fake with 5 points so I just stuck to 5 sorry. I don't wont anyone to think there is a trick of any kind going on this time:angel10:. Some folks did not wont to play with me after the last one. :sad5: ha ha :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom