What's new

Cancun Mexico Beach finds

looknforgold

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
257
Reaction score
424
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, just got back from a weeks vacation in Cancun Mexico. took my Excal 800 with me this trip and I wanted so badly to find some gold....I didn't, but I did find 2 Silver Rings, 1 Silver Loop Earring and another Junk Ring (I think, got to get it tested along with some Ice I found). had a great week there and 2 hunts was all I could talk the boss out of, LOL.

Made the best of it though..... here is a short Video and a Pic of my finds and such, Thanks for looking, looknforgold
9bdg5f.jpg


Cancun 2013 - YouTube
 
Upvote 0
Sweet finds! We are coming back from playa car today :(
 
Nice VK love that water.
 
You did good in your hunt.
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds and super vacation looknforgold.
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds and super vacation looknforgold.
Thanks all..... had a great time, as you can tell, the weather and the waves and the detecting, that's what it's all about.
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
is the beach at club med still topless?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom