Carved on top of a mountain

Sin Nunu

Greenie
Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there! How is it going?
Does any one of you have any idea what does the triangle shaped means? IMG_4654.PNG

VonDigger

Dec 13, 2009
Baden, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting. I think I made out a turkey foot on that as well. It could be a map, and that "turkey foot" could be where they would usually find game. That's just a first glance guess.

VonDigger

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome!:occasion14:

Obviously you have found evidence that alien astronauts began visiting the planet thousands of years ago, The "Sun Sign" above the right side of the spaceship indicates the "Gods" came from beyond the sun. The carvings below tell the story of great knowledge being passed from the "Gods from above" to the humans on the land. I'm still a little thrown off however, by the "Eat at Joe's" sign in the lower left :thumbsup:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TERRY! I was going to let him know about the Eat at Joe's sign!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Random graffiti meaning nothing.

Believe it or not: "Graffiti" (art, etc...) is not a phenomenon that is somehow "new" to our current era. People in antiquity could likewsie etch: a) marks, b) art, c) graffiti. Which can mean nothing more than: a) marks, b) art, c) graffiti

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Graffiti would be my guess its all over even in the Superstition Mountains I remember finding a rock with that kind of graffiti on it actually many but cant hurt to research and do some poking around

OP
OP
S

Sin Nunu

Greenie
Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there! How is it going?
Does any one of you have any idea what does the triangle shaped means? View attachment 1683716

Hi! at the top of the mountain somewere around Mirdite in Albania. interesting that yesterday i came across a well known albanian historian/archaeologist that he knew it and said that its prehistoric

OP
OP
S

Sin Nunu

Greenie
Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting. I think I made out a turkey foot on that as well. It could be a map, and that "turkey foot" could be where they would usually find game. That's just a first glance guess.

VonDigger

yes it can. albania its so undiscovered

OP
OP
S

Sin Nunu

Greenie
Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!:occasion14:

Obviously you have found evidence that alien astronauts began visiting the planet thousands of years ago, The "Sun Sign" above the right side of the spaceship indicates the "Gods" came from beyond the sun. The carvings below tell the story of great knowledge being passed from the "Gods from above" to the humans on the land. I'm still a little thrown off however, by the "Eat at Joe's" sign in the lower left :thumbsup:

you see, i firstly thought about it. but the more i saw and thought of it the more i got confused ahahha

OP
OP
S

Sin Nunu

Greenie
Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Random graffiti meaning nothing.

Believe it or not: "Graffiti" (art, etc...) is not a phenomenon that is somehow "new" to our current era. People in antiquity could likewsie etch: a) marks, b) art, c) graffiti. Which can mean nothing more than: a) marks, b) art, c) graffiti

yes probably yes, a lot have suggested it might or is just graffiti

OP
OP
S

Sin Nunu

Greenie
Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Graffiti would be my guess its all over even in the Superstition Mountains I remember finding a rock with that kind of graffiti on it actually many but cant hurt to research and do some poking around

in fact it is haha its carved on the wall, but i just want to explain the meaning of it, that's all. but who knows, it can be a map in the meaning

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread