Caught one yall fools slippin!

Patrick Earl Houston

Feb 21, 2007
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Caught one ya'll fools slippin!

Any you bustas claimin' dis mark? Da one wit da redneck? I been gettin' this ducks coins for a minute! Caught him slippin' dis time! Guess he don't like hos, reason he done left that walker in da box! Any ya'll seen this fool's mark? How you gonna mark the back a man's neck like dat? Mark dat coin like ya mean it wit a fat slap cross his mug!

Attachments

• IMG_4553.jpg
    IMG_4553.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 729
Upvote 0
T

TreasureTales

Re: Caught one ya'll fools slippin!

Uh, shouldn't the red mark on Kennedy's head be more towards the temple? The magic bullet theory, I believe. As for ghettospeak, can't do it and don't want to. I can do valley girl talk, but prefer regular California speak. BTW, that ain't no "ho," that's the lovely Lady Liberty striding towards the next bank. You guys have a lot to learn. Sheesh. ;) hehehe

OP
OP
Patrick Earl Houston

Patrick Earl Houston

Feb 21, 2007
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE

What ya'll fools want, a birf certificate? How you chalkies gonna clown me fo puttin up a real picture of myself, but not clown ol' boy holdin' a BB gun like he hard? What you doin' fool, huntin' fo' Charlie like yo' Pa always talkin 'bout? How 'bout I get one of my white hos to mug for da camera and make dat my icon? Then be like "Bad news :(...I only got sixty-eight 40%ers from today's box. Some Walkers would have been nice. Awww...You've had 28 straight skunks?!? Keep searching you handsome man, there's more silver out there!

CyberD, I can tell u never had to report to a white parole officer befo' on account of some weak-a$$ pistol charge! They be fools for 'personal responsibility' + 'self betterment'! Like to see your pale a$$ try dat Socratic Method in da courtroom! "Judge, how you gonna put deez charges on me? Police could be lyin'! Eye witness testimony inaccurate as a mug! How you gonna say there ain't reasonable doubt!?! Ni$$a, if Poindexter hisself can't be certain about a particle's location and $h!t, how you know I had even been at the scene of da crime on account of me being a nuthin but a collection of dark-skinned particlez?!?

Btw, some ya'll haters "ghetto speak" need some work! If you can spit, then spit, but chill with that Sambo $h1t!

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

My buddy Jules say you his homeboy from the projects.

Attachments

• Jules.jpg
    Jules.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 426
T

TreasureTales

Uh, I can spit but I think it's rude to do so in public - and illegal to do on most sidewalks. The Sambo $h1t is something I don't quite understand. It's my understanding that all Sambo's restaurants were closed or renamed in the 1970's. Is that what you mean? And if you call me a "ho" I'll see to it that you lose your radio/tv show. ;)

Nice catch on the coins, btw.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Patrick Earl Houston said:
What ya'll fools want, a birf certificate?
No, but a drivers license will do. You seem quite computer literate, just give it a shot with that same camera that took your last set of silver pics. Block out any personal stuff and post.

Btw, some ya'll haters "ghetto speak" need some work! If you can spit, then spit, but chill with that Sambo $h1t!
Now as far as that Sambo $h1t!, Birmingham Brown in the old Charlie Chan movies and especially Rochester from the Jack Benny days, that is Sambo Speak. They did it quite well and got paid nicely too.

CyberD, I can tell u never had to report to a white parole officer befo' on account of some weak-a$$ pistol charge!
You have that right, Mister Homie ;D I was that white officer. It coulda been me that checked you into the Graybar Hotel after giving you a nice pair of silver bracelets. :o

Remember a PO can be your friend but cross him and he will do a paris hilton on you. Yank you back behind bars faster than paris can cry mommy :P

Lets all have fun now. Hey buddy Pat, I bet if you try real hard you could put together a few short sentences that we all could understand. Just pretend we are that Judge that is ready to set bail. The less he can understand the higher it's gonna be. :'(

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

I originally gave you the benefit of the doubt. I now believe that you are a fraud and someone should tell the real Patrick Earl Houston. He may not appreciate what you are doing in his name.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigcypresshunter said:
.......someone should tell the real Patrick Earl Houston. He may not appreciate what you are doing in his name.

I wouldn't give the real Patrick the time of day. Our Partick Earl is actually making the real one look better. Our PEH is a CRH and thats OK with me.

Three years in federal prison (2002-05) taught Pat a lesson. Also his English was vastly improved.

"The first thing I did, man, was thank God, hug my family and play with my kids all the way to the halfway house," the Memphis rapper said of his release on Thursday. "And then I went on to check in, because I'm going by the rules."

and another quote from Pat
"My rhymes have always had somewhat of a message to them, but I think now, being locked away, I have a deeper message now." — Project Pat

He has only been out a year or so and he's slippen back into gutter talk real bad. I think we should all help Pat with his transition. I am willing to call up my old 2nd grade english teacher to have a long talk with him.
nun.jpg
She set me straight. ;D I still have dreams ;) I was the only boy to ever get kicked out of the choir.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

cyberdan said:
bigcypresshunter said:
.......someone should tell the real Patrick Earl Houston. He may not appreciate what you are doing in his name.

I wouldn't give the real Patrick the time of day. Our Partick Earl is actually making the real one look better. Our PEH is a CRH and thats OK with me.
;D ;D

RaptorSE

Sep 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE SunRay X-1

Birf certificate ROTFL :D

Man, I need to check back here more often, this one is a hoot :) Keep going !

By the way Pat... are you saying one of us is a cherry picking employee for Brinks, that rolled a lady in a wrapper and boxed it, instead of pocketing it ? Otherwise I dont
get it. :-\

T

TreasureTales

This is a case where "Press 1 for English" would be acceptable to me.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TreasureTales said:
This is a case where "Press 1 for English" would be acceptable to me.

Thats good! ;D

Its getting pretty bad out here, the ATM at one bank I dump at the instructions start out in Spanish and if you want to continue in english you must press #1 :(

and the banks name BANCO POPULAR, need I say any more?
Can't complain about the service though, some weeks I dump $1000 loose in bags. That is how they want it, even if the teller has to drag the $500 bag to the back.

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005

I would not want Patrick Earl Houston to be anything else except what he is.

If you guys cannot understand what he is saying, you do not have to read his posts.

Seems to me that if someone from some other country who speaks almost no English posted here, everyone would be very encouraging and accomodating when he posted his finds.

So he speaks his own version of English. What is wrong with that?

Everyone should be happy he is posting here at all. We welcome everyone to this hobby without questioning who he or she is, what their station in life is, or whatever.

Even if he is a complete fake about himself as to the way he speaks, or what he looks like, he is still a coin roll hunter, and that is what we are here for.

Is it not?

Tabfry

Mar 29, 2006
Seattle area
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

MalteseFalcon said:

I agree that if someone in or from a non-English speaking country posted here we would warmly welcome him/her. The problem some here may have with this sort of speech is that he/she is deliberately butchering the English language. And why?

Another issue some here may have is that he/she is professing to be someone that many here do not believe him/her to be. Perception, though not always truth, is very powerful. If I perceive someone to be lying about who they are, respect is lost regardless of whether or not they share the same interest as I. In that mistrust should we disrespect him/her as a person, by no means! However, it is common for people who act in foolishness to receive foolishness back to them in reply.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tabfry said:
Another issue some here may have is that he/she is professing to be someone that many here do not believe him/her to be.
I would rather have him/her do a pretty bad Houston impression than say Pee Wee Herman or Queen Elizabeth. ;D ;D

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005

Tabfry said:
MalteseFalcon said:

I agree that if someone in or from a non-English speaking country posted here we would warmly welcome him/her. The problem some here may have with this sort of speech is that he/she is deliberately butchering the English language. And why?

"Why" is because he wants to. If I want to butcher the English language, or refer to something in a manner that is grammatically incorrect, that is nobody's business but mine. Same goes for him.
In his case, I find no fault in him posting as he does. But then, nobody is required to like the way other people talk, or post on the net, eh?. ;)

Another issue some here may have is that he/she is professing to be someone that many here do not believe him/her to be. Perception, though not always truth, is very powerful. If I perceive someone to be lying about who they are, respect is lost regardless of whether or not they share the same interest as I. In that mistrust should we disrespect him/her as a person, by no means! However, it is common for people who act in foolishness to receive foolishness back to them in reply.

Good point. However by posting under the name "MalteseFalcon", I also am posting as someone other than whom any normal person would assume me to be. Granted, I am not posting with a user name of an actual person (I could be wrong), but in this day and age, it is only prudent to post under an assumed name in the interest of personal security. So if posting under a "false identity" makes me a liar, well, too bad, so sad, playa! ;D

For all we know, he may be the real Patrick Earl Houston.
Be dat true or don't, it does not change my perception of him as a member of TN forums.

As others have posted (and as I have always believed), I accept him for who he is: The Patrick Earl Houston who posts on TN in the Coin Roll Hunting forums. He cracks me up sometimes, but the photos he posts speak for themselves. He has apparently ganked lotsa silver and other rarities amongst the boxes he has gotten. And his kat apparently likes using his boxes as furniture. ;D

Obviously, anyone could use the photo found on this page as his avatar:
http://www.djbooth.net/index/interviews/entry/project-pat-interview/
Project_Pat.jpg

But no matter.
I am done discussing this issue, as it is completely off-topic, said topic being "Coin Roll Hunting",

Happy hunting, playas!
;D

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005

cyberdan said:
I would rather have him/her do a pretty bad Houston impression than say Pee Wee Herman or Queen Elizabeth. ;D ;D

As long as it is not a "Whitney" Houston impression lol! ;D

Tabfry

Mar 29, 2006
Seattle area
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Maltese, I hope that I didn't come across as passing judgement or offering anyone any disrespect. Really, how someone speaks is up to them. The same is true of someone's response to that manner of speaking. I, personally, choose not to speak in the manner of which we are referring to. My choice. If he (P.E.H.) chooses to tease, joke about, or put down in any way the way I speak, so be it. It's not I he'd have to answer to for such comments.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread