Caught one yall fools slippin!

Patrick Earl Houston

Feb 21, 2007
Cypress Garden Projects, North Memphis
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Caught one ya'll fools slippin!

Any you bustas claimin' dis mark? Da one wit da redneck? I been gettin' this ducks coins for a minute! Caught him slippin' dis time! Guess he don't like hos, reason he done left that walker in da box! Any ya'll seen this fool's mark? How you gonna mark the back a man's neck like dat? Mark dat coin like ya mean it wit a fat slap cross his mug!

Attachments

• IMG_4553.jpg
    IMG_4553.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 729
Upvote 0
Re: Caught one ya'll fools slippin!

soldierman said:
maybe this will help some of the people with less than proper ghetto speak.
Too bad it doesn't translate into mainstream english. I am interested in what Pat has to say and to learn his CRH secrets and to find out the best places to eat in Memphis.

By his pic I can see he loves to eat. Hey Buddy Pat (thats what I call him now) ever been to Ellen's Soul Food & Bar-B-Q? It's a few miles south of the projects. Just hop on the 240 south and get off at Parkway. But be carefull, not the best part of town. Buddy Pat if you crave a plate of neck bones or fried pork chops with a side of candied yams, purple hull peas, and a stack of cornbread go to Miss Ellen's. :)

Tabfry said:
MalteseFalcon said:
So he speaks his own version of English. What is wrong with that?

I agree that if someone in or from a non-English speaking country posted here we would warmly welcome him/her. The problem some here may have with this sort of speech is that he/she is deliberately butchering the English language. And why?

Another issue some here may have is that he/she is professing to be someone that many here do not believe him/her to be. Perception, though not always truth, is very powerful. If I perceive someone to be lying about who they are, respect is lost regardless of whether or not they share the same interest as I. In that mistrust should we disrespect him/her as a person, by no means! However, it is common for people who act in foolishness to receive foolishness back to them in reply.
Well said Tabfry. I originally stuck up for this fellow going by the name of Patrick Earl. Is it his fault that he grew up in the ghetto and uses ghetto gangsta slang? I would say no, but this man is a fraud, and I have lost respect for him. He is acting foolishly, although some of it funny, and will get foolishness in response. How can anyone take him seriously?

The problem with that Maltese, is if said "person" uses a fake avatar photo, a fake name, a fake background , fake lifestyle, talks fake and acts fake, with all kinds of fake jail time and drug scenarios....and most of all, ARGUING back that he is for REAL. Why then would anyone think for a second that he is actually a CRH ?

Dont get me wrong, I love the story, and the drama. Its well done. But why would the
CRH part be true, and the rest not. Maybe this person never ganked a silver coin in his life, and has a few wheat pennies his grandma gave him, and he is 13 yrs old.

MAYBE Pat is LJ's husband :) Lots of photo opportunity lol. She's down with da hood, YO !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back