What's new

Cents found with my home-made L-rod

Capt.Betances

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edison, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett Vortex VX9, ATMAX, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi fellows
I like to share what I found today using my home-made L-rod with a chamber where I introduce whatever metal to be found. This time, I introduced an Indian Head cent inside the chamber to find more cents. 30 feet away after I began to track, my L-rod led me to a spot where I pin point with my detector a Lincoln cent. Simple, I learned the next time to use gold to find gold.
IMG_0950.webp
IMG_0951.webp

8-)8-)8-)
 
Nice find. You should post your find in the dowsing forum since you're using a basic L rod. They appreciate any dowsing find.
 
Nice find. You should post your find in the dowsing forum since you're using a basic L rod. They appreciate any dowsing find.

:icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom