In the UK or southwest Sweden - we call that "pointing out two people incapable of understanding a perfectly clear post"!! - It's time to stop trying to get people disciplined or even banned just because you percieve things differently and don't like us or our opinions. Grow up!
That does sound like an accusation, all kidding aside.
Your lack of understanding that this discussion doesn't involve you is quite disturbing. More like stalking than commenting.
All I have ever done is to put you on ignore the last time you stalked me. I've thought about reporting your attacks as I find them to reflect an attitude that is a pompous as any that I've seen, but did not do so.
If you were reported, you are barking up the wrong tree by accusing me. I haven't done that, although I do believe it has been warranted more than once.
Observance of the Second Amendment has no place in European countries, would you not agree?
If you do, then you must also agree that Europeans have no place in a discussion of the Second Amendment by persons in this country where it not only exists but it is the LAW OF THE LAND.
BTW, loved Car Sagan's series about the universe (sorry but it was many years and many bottles of sour mash ago so I don't remember the name). "Billions and Billions of stars" (or as you Brits say: "Thousands of millions and thousands of millions of stars") was his catch phrase if memory serves.
Personally, I have nothing against Brits or anyone else. However, you need to tend your own business and leave us to discuss our own without the distraction of your skewed view of America. Yes, it is skewed / inaccurate / tainted / distorted and most of all based on your pre-judging (nice way of saying prejudiced) us based on a euro-centric view of the world.