What's new

Checked a box of halves from 2 different banks..

grumpyolman

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raymond, WA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac - Tiger Shark - Ace 250 - Fisher 1280-X - White's Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the fifth roll I opened I found two 64s and then found 3 of the 40% silvers. Couldn't believe it. However, the last 400 plus rolls only had one sacajawea stuck in it. Not complaining. But I bet that won't happen again. 5 keepers in one roll?? Jim
 
Upvote 0
Search long and hard enough and it will happen again.
 
Im thinking those dollar coins are slipping in cause some tellers are confusing the halfs with dollars. Or maybe the depositors. Ive run into that a few times from tellers and customers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom