Woodland Detectors
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2008
- Messages
- 12,783
- Reaction score
- 143
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
As you all know, a jewelers loupe is indispensable in our hobby.
This site should teach you how to chose the right loupe for your needs.
I'll also mention that you should chose a loupe with the black surrounding the lens for enhancing light and reducing glare.
http://www.yourgemologist.com/Loupe/loupe.html
This site should teach you how to chose the right loupe for your needs.
I'll also mention that you should chose a loupe with the black surrounding the lens for enhancing light and reducing glare.
http://www.yourgemologist.com/Loupe/loupe.html


I've been working with Electronic Surface Mounted Parts for over 25 years now. During this period I have tried many styles eye loupe. The one I've come to use 90% of the time is a Bausch & Lomb 5x Watchmakers Loupe. 








