D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2016 Thread Owner #1 This one piqued my curiosity b/c it is loaded with aventurine - first one I have noticed (maybe I just don't look close enuf at them overall.) Tx for any thots. Attachments IMG_6694.webp 714.2 KB · Views: 94 IMG_6695.webp 752 KB · Views: 95 IMG_6696.webp 928.3 KB · Views: 90 IMG_6697.webp 849.3 KB · Views: 92
This one piqued my curiosity b/c it is loaded with aventurine - first one I have noticed (maybe I just don't look close enuf at them overall.) Tx for any thots.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Feb 20, 2016 #2 No idea. Might be an alley as far as color goes, but could be anything I think.