CODEBREAKER COMMENTS ABOUT BEALE CIPHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEP! Monacan Nation had/have a BIG old "Indian" Mound EAST of Buford's on Rt. 460... it is HUGE! Society of Friends (Quakers) tried to build a Meeting House near that Burial Mound... Monacan Nation was NOT amused. They killed ALL the Quakers... I am NOT making this up.

YEP! Monacan Nation had/have a BIG old "Indian" Mound EAST of Buford's on Rt. 460... it is HUGE! Society of Friends (Quakers) tried to build a Meeting House near that Burial Mound... Monacan Nation was NOT amused. They killed ALL the Quakers... I am NOT making this up.

There was a block house built near the Indian Mound and that is where Mary Ingles stayed when she made the "Long Journey Home.' She married a man by the name of John Miller since her family had been killed by the Indians.

A BIG old RED SPIDER! AGAIN, I am NOT making this up...

image033-tm.jpg

Derision...contemptuous ridicule or mockery.
"my stories were greeted with derision and disbelief"

​I am amused, however.

Why is:

ERE FEN D?E RED ?NEE

"ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE"

Why not:

ERE FEN DIE RED KNEE (or)
ERE FEN DOE RED SNEE (or)
ERE FEN DYE RED KNEE

[you see my point?]

ECS: I'm probably not wrong.

What if Poe had a hand in creating the Code 1 (Locality) in or about 1841? What if the other Beale codes and story were written later? What if Poe wanted to lead someone to his tale "The Gold Bug" as something is hidden within the text of that story to lead to a mansion with hidden wealth? What would the secret message be in Code 1 that would lead to "The Gold Bug"? Why is it important to read the 16 number plain text as something other than ERE FEN DIE RED SNEE or the other incorrect phrases? In the phrase ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE...what is "RED KNEE"? Is it a spider? ...no, it's a TARANTULA !! What is the first spider reference in the first sentence of "The Gold Bug"? Why would Poe reference the The Beale Papers story in his tale "The Gold Bug" (published in 1843) proving that The Beale Papers was conceived of, and code 1 probably written, before 1843? Here is the excerpt from "The Gold Bug" that even a kindergarten student could pick out:

[FONT=&quot]"It left me also in the dark," replied Legrand, "for a few days; during which I made diligent inquiry, in the neighborhood of Sullivan's Island, for any building which went by the name of the 'Bishop's Hotel'; for, of course, I dropped the obsolete word 'hostel.' Gaining no information on the subject, I was on the point of extending my sphere of search, and proceeding in a more systematic manner, when, one morning, it entered into my head, quite suddenly, that this 'Bishop's Hostel' might have some reference to an old family, of the name of Bessop, which, time out of mind, had held possession of an ancient manor-house, about four miles to the northward of the Island. I accordingly went over to the plantation, and reinstituted my inquiries among the older negroes of the place. At length one of the most aged of the women said that she had heard of such a place as Bessop's Castle, and thought that she could guide me to it, but that it was not a castle, nor a tavern, but a high rock.

Concerning BESSOP

Bes >> is a variaton of [/FONT]
BE
sop >> to sop in ALE

That "mansion" was a tavern. Four miles northward from this tavern is Cliveden in Germantown, PA. Hidden wealth in "the soles of her (5) urns". These "urns" are about "six feet below the level of the ground [lightning rod]".

See, now, how ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE, in its proper plain text, leads to somewhere? Still want to dig in Virginia from the literal meaning of The Beale Papers?

The clowns have acted on this thread, recently, exactly how I expected:

[FONT=&quot]"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer[/FONT]

Why is:

ERE FEN D?E RED ?NEE

"ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE"

Why not:

ERE FEN DIE RED KNEE (or)
ERE FEN DOE RED SNEE (or)
ERE FEN DYE RED KNEE

[you see my point?]

What if Poe had a hand in creating the Code 1 (Locality) in or about 1841? What if the other Beale codes and story were written later? What if Poe wanted to lead someone to his tale "The Gold Bug" as something is hidden within the text of that story to lead to a mansion with hidden wealth? What would the secret message be in Code 1 that would lead to "The Gold Bug"? Why is it important to read the 16 number plain text as something other than ERE FEN DIE RED SNEE or the other incorrect phrases? In the phrase ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE...what is "RED KNEE"? Is it a spider? ...no, it's a TARANTULA !! What is the first spider reference in the first sentence of "The Gold Bug"? Why would Poe reference the The Beale Papers story in his tale "The Gold Bug" (published in 1843) proving that The Beale Papers was conceived of, and code 1 probably written, before 1843? Here is the excerpt from "The Gold Bug" that even a kindergarten student could pick out:

[FONT="]"It left me also in the dark," replied Legrand, "for a few days; during which I made diligent inquiry, in the neighborhood of Sullivan's Island, for any building which went by the name of the 'Bishop's Hotel'; for, of course, I dropped the obsolete word 'hostel.' Gaining no information on the subject, I was on the point of extending my sphere of search, and proceeding in a more systematic manner, when, one morning, it entered into my head, quite suddenly, that this 'Bishop's Hostel' might have some reference to an old family, of the name of Bessop, which, time out of mind, had held possession of an ancient manor-house, about four miles to the northward of the Island. I accordingly went over to the plantation, and reinstituted my inquiries among the older negroes of the place. At length one of the most aged of the women said that she had heard of such a place as Bessop's Castle, and thought that she could guide me to it, but that it was not a castle, nor a tavern, but a high rock.

Concerning BESSOP

Bes >> is a variaton of [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]BE
[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]sop >> to sop in [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]ALE

[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]That "mansion" was a tavern. Four miles northward from this tavern is Cliveden in Germantown, PA. Hidden wealth in "the soles of her (5) urns". These "urns" are about "six feet below the level of the ground [lightning rod]".

See, now, how ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE, in its proper plain text, leads to somewhere? Still want to dig in Virginia from the [I]literal[/I] meaning of The Beale Papers?

[B][SIZE=4]The clowns have acted on this thread,[/SIZE][/B] recently, exactly how I expected:

[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT="]"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer[/FONT]

Calling posters on this forum CLOWNS is not wise.

Derision...contemptuous ridicule or mockery.
"my stories were greeted with derision and disbelief"

​I am amused, however.

Osceola is documented as wearing red leggings.
Other Seminoles too.
Scots Irish did hit the swamp.
Honey was a valued endeavor there as well.
Scots getting along with natives would offer a way to secure much in the swamp.

While Fen was a common name ,I'm using it as an environment.
You provided the words.....without context or an application. I looked to fit them.
Don't, (as you have not) take offence.

What if Poe had a hand in creating the Code 1 (Locality) in or about 1841? What if the other Beale codes and story were written later? What if Poe wanted to lead someone to his tale "The Gold Bug" as something is hidden within the text of that story to lead to a mansion with hidden wealth? What would the secret message be in Code 1 that would lead to "The Gold Bug"? Why is it important ?...
It is quite a stretch to tie the Beale Papers to Edgar Allen Poe. I will agree there is a Poe influence in the job pamphlet, and those involved in the creation of the Beale Papers gad access to Poe's works by way of WARD & DIGGS BOOKSELLERS of Lynchburg, a store co-owned by copyright holder, James Beverly Ward's father.
As other TN members have remarked, most of the "solved" ciphers put forth, ALWAYS seem to reveal the solvers preconceived solution expectations.

ECS: You write: "As other TN members have remarked, ​most of the "solved" ciphers put forth, ALWAYS seem to reveal the solvers preconceived solution expectations."

I would agree with this comment, in this case, except I've found this with "ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE"...(doesn't this coincide with Rebel's D & R ...Discovery & Recovery?):

quoin photo 3.jpg

NOPE! THOSE are MODERN bricks; I should KNOW b/c I was once a brick-layer's helper... (carrying bricks, mixing "mud", "stringing up", etc.).

Rebel: Doesn't matter the size of the brick as long as they're all consistently sized. Forty two and 1/2 bricks make this quoin unit. Oh, and BTW, I measured the brick at the mansion and they were quite close to the measurement of "modern" brick. Remember...consistently sized...all good.

Rebel-KGC, You are a Wizard Master. I love your post of honest facts. I despise others trying to make something when they have nothing.

[FONT=&quot]"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer[/FONT]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

They forgot to inform you that this works both ways, and thus can be equally applied both ways. This is often the problem with borrowing quotes from the original subject matter and intent. Thus far you have displayed the first two stages......:laughing7:.......just saying.

Rebel-KGC, You are a Wizard Master. I love your post of honest facts. I despise others trying to make something when they have nothing.
As Franklin noted, a whole lot of that has been goin' on here for quite some time! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back