CODEBREAKER COMMENTS ABOUT BEALE CIPHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, what's, really, the job of the sentinel ... but to discord and misinform. Clear as a bell. I've achieved my aim. Carry on gents.

What if Poe had a hand in creating the Code 1 (Locality) in or about 1841? What if the other Beale codes and story were written later?

Every analysis shows that the letters and paper commentary and the decoded Cipher Two were likely created by the same person (or persons, I tend to favor the theory that the Beale is the result of the work of a group of people).

Therefore any proposed explanation for the Beale should be able to show why all its separate bits were created together, after the Civil War. For example, the proposed explanation 'it is a hoax' does explain why all the separate bits were created together post Civil War.

Every analysis shows that the letters and paper commentary and the decoded Cipher Two were likely created by the same person (or persons, I tend to favor the theory that the Beale is the result of the work of a group of people)...
James Beverly Ward
Harriet Otey Buford Ward
F C Hutter
John William Sherman
Max Guggenheimer
Charles W Button

THE HART PAPERS: Beale part II
N H Hazelwood
Clayton Hart
George Hart
an unknown medium

BEALE part III
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/non-sense/459931-robert-morriss-cannibal-slayer.html

Last edited:
LOL! "Cannibal Slayer"... ANOTHER reason to stay outta Bedford County, VIRGINIA. LMAO; playing/singing BAD MOON A'RISING by CCR.

Last edited:
I mean, what's, really, the job of the sentinel ... but to discord and misinform. Clear as a bell. I've achieved my aim. Carry on gents.

The above quote in bold is very telling and very relevant to the point I have presented numerous times; "The Beale narration can become anything anyone wishes to take aim upon."

The above quote in bold is very telling and very relevant to the point I have presented numerous times; "The Beale narration can become anything anyone wishes to take aim upon."

I would say if you have not decoded the cipher like I have, yes there has been so weird stuff come up about it like some of your post .

I would say if you have not decoded the cipher like I have, yes there has been so weird stuff come up about it like some of your post .

It's only weird to you because you clearly do not understand the extremely broad construction of the cipher that allows you to take heart in your current personal adventure. It is the same reason why you can't manage to verify the existence of the party or that of a Captain Thomas j. Beale, etc., just like so many others before you, including myself. Once you do understand this broad construction, and its designed purpose, it won't be quite so weird to you anymore. But this only comes with a lot of time and a lot of unbiased cipher management.

PS: Why does the author say is his reason for going public? This is also why you will never arrive at a correct remedy without the author's knowledge, and perhaps, one other thing. He is very-very clear about this.

Last edited:
LOL! "Cannibal Slayer"... ANOTHER reason to stay outta Bedford County, VIRGINIA. LMAO; playing/singing BAD MOON A'RISING by CCR.
Have you noticed that we haven't heard from Justintime since his last foray into Bedford county?

Have you noticed that we haven't heard from Justintime since his last foray into Bedford county?

He found out if he turned his "Broadside" and look at it from the backside it lead to the other side of Bedford County. Move all the equipment.

I have seen that before, Someone deciphered Capt. Thos. J. Beale. It means nothing. Just like you deciphered John Piper. As Bigscoop said you can make it say anything but do you have a "KEY" with exact decoding? I didn't think so.

PS: Why does the author say is his reason for going public? This is also why you will never arrive at a correct remedy without the author's knowledge, and perhaps, one other thing. He is very-very clear about this.

While I agree that Laf has not actually broken the Beale, this bit is pure speculation.

While I agree that Laf has not actually broken the Beale, this bit is pure speculation.

....no, it's fact, and it's even right from the author's own hand and it's in his narration. Not any speculation at all.

“It will be seen by a perusal of Mr. Beale's letter to Mr. Morriss that he promised, under certain contingencies, such as failure to see or communicate with him in a given time, to furnishing a key by which the papers would be fully explained. As the failure to do either actually occurred, and the promised explanation has never been received, it may possibly remain in the hands of some relative or friend of Beale's, or some other person engaged in the enterprise with him. That they would attach no importance to a seemingly unintelligible writingseems quite natural; but their attention being called to them by the publication of this narrative, may result in eventually bringing to light the missing paper.”

A) “...to furnishing a key by which the papers would be fully explained.”However, your author has allegedly already discovered a working key so now, and by his own explanation, the story's singular term “key” now becomes “keys.”This isn't even consistent with the story being narrated.

B) “....eventually bringing to light the missing paper.” Your author already has a key and he already has the ciphers, so, how does your author know that there is still a missing paper? Only one way in which he could know this.

C) “... seemingly unintelligible writing.” How does your author know that the missing paper will appear unintelligible? Again, only one way that he could know this.

Speculation? Hardly, as it is all laid out by the author's own hand in the original source material. The speculation comes into play when folks attempt to plant other meaning in what is already very clearly explained. :icon_thumleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back