BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Sep 9, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Would anyone be so kind as to recommend a coin shop that has a strong knowledge of error and variety coins. In southeast Michigan. Mike
Would anyone be so kind as to recommend a coin shop that has a strong knowledge of error and variety coins. In southeast Michigan. Mike
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Sep 18, 2019 Thread Owner #2 Okay then. Who in Southeast Michigan will offer the best price for my collection ? Anyone ? Bueller?
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2019 #3 I dont fo coin dealers too much like pan shops maybe I'm off in my assessment but they have to make money a collector buys to collect I would sell private
I dont fo coin dealers too much like pan shops maybe I'm off in my assessment but they have to make money a collector buys to collect I would sell private
BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Sep 27, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Thanks Tommy.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,986 Reaction score 28,608 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Sep 27, 2019 #5 Suggestion: Become a treasurenet Charter Member and put your collection up for sale here--see what response you get. Don.......
Suggestion: Become a treasurenet Charter Member and put your collection up for sale here--see what response you get. Don.......
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2019 #6 That is a great idea