What's new

Coin Show 40% Buy prices

scotty1418

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I was just at a show this weekend and the buy prices I saw were:

40% halves: $2.50 and $2.65 per half

90% halves: 12x - 13x face

It's nice to see 40% prices going up!
 
Upvote 0
scotty1418 said:
I was just at a show this weekend and the buy prices I saw were:

40% halves: $2.50 and $2.65 per half

90% halves: 12x - 13x face

It's nice to see 40% prices going up!

What condition though? Was that for uncirculated?
 
obediah said:
scotty1418 said:
I was just at a show this weekend and the buy prices I saw were:

40% halves: $2.50 and $2.65 per half

90% halves: 12x - 13x face

It's nice to see 40% prices going up!

What condition though? Was that for uncirculated?

That's normally for just everyday circulated coins. It's just the going price right now. Locally here that is about the same.
 
Just sold 3 rolls of 40%ers on ebay for $166.50. Take off shipping and fees and it comes to about $2.50 a half.
 
packfan_1982 said:
Just sold 3 rolls of 40%ers on ebay for $166.50. Take off shipping and fees and it comes to about $2.50 a half.

Yeah I sold earlier today 5 rolls for $252 , after all the fees averaging %16 ,should NET about 2.11 per coin. (this includes Paypal fees too)

Have another 5 roll lot selling in about 20 minutes it is up to 246 .
 
packfan_1982 said:
Just sold 3 rolls of 40%ers on ebay for $166.50. Take off shipping and fees and it comes to about $2.50 a half.

By my figures you only should NET 2.33 , and I figure in the Paypal fee of %2.9, put it all together it works out to be %16 . In other words I just take my total sale price and multiply it by .84 , then divide that sum by the number of Coins sold to get my NET.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom