buckeyehunter
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2005
- Messages
- 380
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lancaster, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- e-trac
I found this today while detecting a old farm house here in Ohio, I dont know if there is enough to identify it even if it was ever something.
Found it deep, its almost exact same diameter as a penny but its much thinner, Curious if anyone has any ideas, I see different things on it but none of it makes sense, might be since I have been up since 6 a.m. and its almost midnight... long day.
Found it deep, its almost exact same diameter as a penny but its much thinner, Curious if anyone has any ideas, I see different things on it but none of it makes sense, might be since I have been up since 6 a.m. and its almost midnight... long day.








