What's new

CoinRollHunting - New Videos on YouTube!!!

Recovering Relics

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
204
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Garret Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody! I got interested in coin roll hunting and I will be making some videos soon! I have a video up already of some wheat pennies I found going through my change! I also found some other cool coins! Go check the video out! If you have a YouTube, subscribe please!

CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/CoinRollHunting

VIDEO:
 
Upvote 0
There is a lot of nasty stuff on coins, that is for sure. Did you think to wear a gas mask, so you wouldn't breathe in all that nasty stuff?
 
Haha! They really are nasty!
 
This made me think of FingerGrime (dirty coins messing up the hands). Whatever happened to him?
 
am i the only 1 worried that this might bring in more competition???
also...i donno what happened to fingergrime...i never noticed he disapered till u said his name!
 
Isn't rule #1 in CRH not to over publicize the hobby?
I think utube videos are doing just that.
The sure way to screw things up is to tell the world.. Just MHO HH Gayle
 
OmegaMan said:

Yes, I'll take this.

Please don't post coin roll hunting viedios on YouTube.

You already broke the #1 rule and you might get kicked out of our club..... lol

Mojo
 
Great video,glad you like CRH. But NO Youtube Please!!!!!
 
Remember that last guy that got piled on because of the utube dime video? Competition? You gotta be nuts to do this crh'ing thing anyways....
 
coinmojo said:
OmegaMan said:

Yes, I'll take this.

Please don't post coin roll hunting viedios on YouTube.

You already broke the #1 rule and you might get kicked out of our club..... lol

Mojo
If we had a real means of persecuting rule violators the rules would mean something. Ideas?
 
I also remember a while back another guy posted a video on his halve finds. Yes, they were great. The box was amazing. Didn't go too well with the "forum," best I can recall. I believe he removed the video.

I think of it as just shooting yourself in the foot--just my opinion--and we are all entitled to our own.

apush :read2:
 
Watching about 30 seconds of this video convinced me to stop CRH'ing. Jeez, what a boring hobby.
 
I think this is diserving of a egyptian blessing. May the fleas of a thousand Camels infest the armpits of whomever post videos of Coin Roll Hunting on You Tube!!! :angry5: :BangHead:

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
I think this is diserving of a egyptian blessing. May the fleas of a thousand Camels infest the armpits of whomever post videos of Coin Roll Hunting on You Tube!!! :angry5: :BangHead:

Golden Silver
:icon_thumright:
 
coincrazed said:
PLEASE, DO NOT POST COIN ROLL HUNTING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. This is outrageous. I do not know how old you are, but this is something a 4 or 5 year old would dream up. What do you hope to gain by posting a blooming video about Coin Roll Hunting on Youtube? How could you? Have you no respect for this hobby? Please re-consider. - sincerely, coincrazed
You can't stop someone who really wants to kill themselves either.
 
dp2013 said:
Watching about 30 seconds of this video convinced me to stop CRH'ing. Jeez, what a boring hobby.

This is my first try at making a video for coins. I'm sorry if it was that boring for you.
 
coincrazed said:
PLEASE, DO NOT POST COIN ROLL HUNTING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. This is outrageous. I do not know how old you are, but this is something a 4 or 5 year old would dream up. What do you hope to gain by posting a blooming video about Coin Roll Hunting on Youtube? How could you? Have you no respect for this hobby? Please re-consider. - sincerely, coincrazed

I am 14 years old and on Oct. 24 I will be 15. I am very interested about coins. I enjoy digging them up when I go metal detecting, I enjoy finding old ones in change, and I haven't ever opened a coin roll. I just got interested in this yesterday, and I made a YouTube channel right away. I have respect for the hobby, I just don't see my videos inspiring people to start coin roll hunting, someone commented on this post that my video was so boring that they stopped coin roll hunting. There are very few videos on coin roll hunting on YouTube and I was just trying to put more out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom