What's new

CoinRollHunting - New Videos on YouTube!!!

Recovering Relics

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
204
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Garret Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody! I got interested in coin roll hunting and I will be making some videos soon! I have a video up already of some wheat pennies I found going through my change! I also found some other cool coins! Go check the video out! If you have a YouTube, subscribe please!

CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/CoinRollHunting

VIDEO:
 
Upvote 0
coincrazed said:
gtfan76 said:
coincrazed said:
PLEASE, DO NOT POST COIN ROLL HUNTING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. This is outrageous. I do not know how old you are, but this is something a 4 or 5 year old would dream up. What do you hope to gain by posting a blooming video about Coin Roll Hunting on Youtube? How could you? Have you no respect for this hobby? Please re-consider. - sincerely, coincrazed

In my opinion your acting like a 4 or 5 year old. It is a youtube video not the end of the world.
BUMP!

bump?
 
Recovering Relics said:

I think what got people started was RR's utube name "CoinRollHunting" I too read all the replies before looking at the video. I just visited utube and did a search and there are 15 videos talking about our hobby. Are any of you video makers on this board? :dontknow:

Ryan, the video was great :thumbsup: but you don't need to worry about getting sick from handling all those coins, just double wash your hands when done. I could not work with coins if I had to wear gloves. I know I have handled over 1,000,000 cents before quitting sorting copper in my Ryedale machine. Nothing wrong with me yet. See my icon? I am a healthy 30 year old, doesn't matter that I lost every tooth in my head and all my hair fell out. :wink:

It is good that you are getting into this hobby at such a young age. I would be sitting pretty right now if I had known about silver at your age. 99% of all dimes-quarters-halves-dollars were silver when I was 15, clad was just beginning to be made.
 
gtfan76 said:
coincrazed said:
gtfan76 said:
coincrazed said:
PLEASE, DO NOT POST COIN ROLL HUNTING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE. This is outrageous. I do not know how old you are, but this is something a 4 or 5 year old would dream up. What do you hope to gain by posting a blooming video about Coin Roll Hunting on Youtube? How could you? Have you no respect for this hobby? Please re-consider. - sincerely, coincrazed

In my opinion your acting like a 4 or 5 year old. It is a youtube video not the end of the world.
BUMP!

bump?
A bump is used to bring the thread back to the top so as not to get buried.
Coincrazed is being overly dramatic. You CRH'ers are always a source of entertainment for me.
Carry on.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom