What's new

Collective Silver Totals for 2010:

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I figured I'd start a list up for the new year since it looks like LJ is busy for a while. Post your monthly totals here if you like. Maybe I'll crank out a total next year at this time.

Maine_Jim
 
Upvote 0
Feb totals:

5 boxes of halves
1 skunk box
1 dream box with 127 40%ers
$700 + in customer rolls and loose

3 boxes of Nickels


Totals:

90% halves: 14
40% halves: 141
War Nickels: 4

Not a bad month, but not great either. Hope they keep coming. ;D

KEverett
 
January totals:
(1) Walking Liberty
(19) Franklins
(40) 1964 Kennedys
(307) 40%ers
(1) 1964 Roosevelt Dime

February Totals:
(2) Walking Liberty
(2) Franklins
(29) 1964 Kennedys
(243) 40%ers
(1) 1964 Roosevelt Dime
(1) 1942P War nickel
(2) Buffalo Nickels, 1936 and 1937
(1) Clad Kennedy Proof 2000-S
(5) NIFC Kennedy Rolls: 2002-P, 2003-P/D, 2005-P/D

Pickin's are now a little slim these past two weeks.
 
February Totals:

90% - 10 (1 Walker, 2 Franklin, 7 Kennedy)
40 % - 78
24 Boxes

Pretty slow month for me. Boxes hit a skunk streak and didn't get out much due to work and weather.

HH

Maine_Jim
 
I think in order for these totals to be useful you also need to post how much you've searched.
 
jb7487 said:
I think in order for these totals to be useful you also need to post how much you've searched.

Fifty half dollar boxes,no road trips.
 
Thanks Rich. Is that 50 boxes for February and January combined or just for February?
 
This is what 40 boxes a week gave up for Feb. HH all, Mark
Dimes: 24
90% Halves: 89
40% Halves: 337
 
feb 2010 totals

40%- 11
90%- none
rosies- 4
canadian- silver dime 1
I also found 2 1982 no fg halves- 1 in really nice condition. I also got a 76 half with a big stamp error in the reverse. I didn't post pics yet this month, hasn't been a great month, didn't search as much either. If anyone wants to see pics I can post them.
 
February 2010 Silver totals

15 - War Nickels
1 - Seated Liberty Dime
1 - Mercury Dimes
26 - Silver Roosevelt Dimes
2 - Silver Washington Quarters
1 - Walking Liberty Half Dollar
1 - Franklin Half Dollars
2 - 90% Kennedy Half Dollars
8 - 40% Kennedy Half Dollars
1 - 50% Silver Canadian dime
1 - Great Britain, 3 Pence (1933) ( ASW = 0.0227)
1 - Sweden, 10 Ore (1936) (ASW = 0.0186)
-------------------------------------------------
60 - Total Silver Coins
 
march totals

40% kennedy-------150
90% kennedy--------14
franklin----------------1
walker------------------4
silver rossies-----------16
 
silvercop said:
march totals

40% kennedy-------150
90% kennedy--------14
franklin----------------1
walker------------------4
silver rossies-----------16

%40's ----------490
%90's----------- 34
Walkers--------- 14
Benjamin's------ 10

67 Boxes , *6 Silvers were from Rd Trips.
 
March totals:
Buffalo Nickels (2) w/dates
War nickels (2)
Rosies (1)
Bens (3)
1964 (17)
1965 (3)
1966 (4)
1967 (10)
1968 (18)
1969 (15)
1776-1979-S (1)
1987-P (1)
1978-S (1)

Year to date:
WLH (3)
Bens (24)
90% Kens (86)
40% Kens (600)
Rosies (3)
War nickels (3)
Buffalo (2) w/dates.

I notice in my area that things appear to be slow right now. But!..it will improve.
rileyboy
 
March 2010 Totals

22x Walking Liberty Halves
21x Ben Franklin Halves
29x 1964 Kennedy Halves
195x 40% Kennedy Halves
 
March Silver Totals (started hunting for silver on March 18th)

6 - 40% Kennedys
1 - Franklin
2- Roosevelts

out of 1 box of halves, and 4 rolls of dimes
total Ag = 1.39 troy oz
 
March totals

40% kennedy-------130
90% kennedy--------8
franklin----------------1
walker------------------2

Took the last week off for vacation and only searched 19 boxes so totals are not too bad. May need to hit the road a few times as I'm hoping a couple banks may have reloaded!

Maine_Jim
 
March totals

40%-23
90% 6 ( 3 bens, 3 kens)

1921 morgan

I didn't really hunt much the last week of march, maybe a couple hundred dollars worth
 
March 2010 Silver totals

15 - War Nickels
1 - Seated Liberty Dime
2 - Mercury Dimes
34 - Silver Roosevelt Dimes
1 - Walking Liberty Half Dollar
3 - 90% Kennedy Half Dollars
10 - 40% Kennedy Half Dollars
3 - 80% Silver Canadian Dimes
2 - 80% Silver Canadian Half Dollars
3 - French Indo-China, 10 Cents (ASW 0.059)
-------------------------------------------------
74 - Total Silver Coins
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom