What's new

Collective Silver Totals for 2010:

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I figured I'd start a list up for the new year since it looks like LJ is busy for a while. Post your monthly totals here if you like. Maybe I'll crank out a total next year at this time.

Maine_Jim
 
Upvote 0
April silver totals

40%kennedy--------153
90%kennedy---------20
franklin-----------------9
walker------------------3
 
You guys are all truly an inspiration for me
I'll keep on digging
Guess I need to float more $ out there to get more coins to go thru
HH
 
April 2010 Totals
18x Roosevelt Dimes
1x Washington Quarter
7x WLH
10x Franklins
35x 1964 Kennedy
236x 40% Kennedy
 
April Totals:

Halves:
90% - 32 (3 Walkers, 29 Kennedy)
40% - 122

Skipped the first week as I took a vacation at Disney World....guess what paid for it! :headbang: The wife and kid loved it and I had a good time too.

Searched 18 boxes and took a couple road trips. Finds were about split even between the road and boxes.

HH

Maine_Jim
 
32 Boxes, which is one more than half the number we did last month [61], averages really much worse too, though kinda distorted by adding in my best cold call day ever which had in April, 175 Silvers:

371 %40's
14 %90's
8 Walkers
24 Ben's

Oh also got a UN Peso and a 1941 India Rupee


* the wife has 6 Boxes she never got too she picked up last week- guess will roll them onto May's numbers- when she gets to them.
 
April

19 x 90% (2 Wlh, 3 bens, 14 kens)
150 x 40%
1 rosy

Searched only 2 bags all month and 1k in road trip halves. Found 119 silvers on the first day of april and decided not to press my luck by doing my normal 50 boxes.
 
JD-GA said:
April

19 x 90% (2 Wlh, 3 bens, 14 kens)
150 x 40%
1 rosy

Searched only 2 bags all month and 1k in road trip halves. Found 119 silvers on the first day of april and decided not to press my luck by doing my normal 50 boxes.
Huh, I'd of committed to 52 Boxes and breaking a new record which you were well on your way to doing!


Political Propaganda Removed / Don't you mean FACTS with links removed!!!
 
April finds:
All Kennedy's. No Walking Liberty's or Ben's

1964 (21)
1965 (11)
1966 (22)
1967 (84)
1968 (84)
1969 (58)
Totals: 90%ers (21)
40%ers (259)
Did well early in the month. Many of the coins were in BU/Unc. condition and will be kept in my collection. Things slowed way down after that. Actually, I took a lot of time to do other things, so didn't CRH for days on end. Hope I didn't miss anything!
rileyboy
 
I got 1 40% in april, and a couple proofs, that is it. I only did 3 hunts though. Got the metal detector goin, this month I am doing more roll hunting.
 
dang - how'd you get such a high return with a small amount searched?
some bank
 
Better late than never...

April 2010 Silver totals

6 - War Nickels
5 - Mercury Dimes
28 - Silver Roosevelt Dimes
-------------------------------------------------
39 - Total Silver Coins
 
May 2010 Finds

11x Roosevelt Dimes
5x WLH
16x Franklin
38x 1964 Kennedy
243x 40% Kennedy
 
may totals:

40%---------------195
90%kennedy--------9
bens-----------------14
walkers--------------4
rossies---------------26
 
May total:
90%ers (5)
40%ers (51)
$1.00 silver certificates (24)

Year to date:
90%ers (139)
40%ers (910)

Best to all,
rileyboy
 
silvercop said:
may totals:

40%---------------195
90%kennedy--------9
bens-----------------14
walkers--------------4
rossies---------------26

%40's----------312
%90's---------- 9
W--------------- 2
B---------------- 3
Mercury D------ 1
 
May Totals:

Halves:
90% - 20 (4 Walkers, 16 Kennedy)
40% - 23
Dimes:
6 - Roosevelts

Searched 20 boxes and no road trips. Finds were mostly from one box.

HH

Maine_Jim
 
May totals:

152 40%
12 90%

Pretty good considering I started on the 20th!
 
hi all!
Here are my May totals.
1 war nickel
1 silver dime
6 Walkers
6 Franklins (one a proof)
2 1964s
(58) 40%

HH
Gilbert
 
a bunch of miscellanious silver and random keepers, but my favorite is that i searched about 3-4 dime boxes and got 3 mercs, and a bunch of silver roosie's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom